Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan calls

This thread may be a little noobish so, I apologize. I See clans always fighting bosses together, but my clan never does. My question is how will other clan members be notified and who can call clan boss fights and what are the requirements for an eligible boss? I've asked for help from my clan but no one responds.
LVL 49 warrior
World-Mabon

~MythicalForce

So I'm a noob after all...
Slow lvling.

Re: Clan calls

you use clan chat
theres a button for it

anyone can say theres a boss up and you tell which one
if the people have time or the boss is just awesome (falg for example) then they will come
there are no requirements for killing a boss with your clan unless your clan has set rules for boss fights

and last of all...get a better clan
or find better bosses
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage

Many clans also use a texting app to notify offline members that a fight is about to go down.

And a good clan that is serious about taking down bosses (and not all clans are focused on this, to be sure) will have clearly defined expectations about which bosses you need to show up for and under what circumstances (ie do you have to come if you are on an elixer, or halfway through your gladiator).
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

Get to level 80+ and join prominence on mabon :) we do boss fights all the time, search 'mabon kill high king ymir' that was our clan :D
Thund3rstruck- 225 DG Warrior
St0rm- 215 Druid
Bowz- 215 Ranger
Wolfgang