Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Which class

Ok so sadly i was stupid and made a mistake and got scammed out of all my lux:( so that I wouldn't be waaaay behind for my lvl i sold all my items that weren't scammed and made a Mage and was able to get a 60% broom with my items. Since then idk what class to be cuz i don't like Mage that much. What class is powerfull but cheap to keep up? I can sell my broom for about 300k maybe. I don't want rogue(but i would consider) bcuz I've been it many times. Plz suggest what class is easy, fun, and pretty cheap?

Re: Which class

Warrior or rangers. Rangers can be tank, dps, support and has long range. Warriors are mainly tanks. These are the cheapest classes imo.
WOW WOW WOW SINCE WHEN ARE RANGERS ARE TANK LMFAO?!?! Yes we can be support and have dps but we can't tank for anything
World:Rhiannon
Ranger:Nolo2
Rogue:NOLOsexyTIGER
Mage:Nolojr
Warrior:SwoopingEagle & Aspirex
Druid:Mininolo & D1RTYS4NCH3Z
clan: InnerCircle

Warrior or rangers. Rangers can be tank, dps, support and has long range. Warriors are mainly tanks. These are the cheapest classes imo.
WOW WOW WOW SINCE WHEN ARE RANGERS ARE TANK LMFAO?!?! Yes we can be support and have dps but we can't tank for anything
You must focus your energy and shoot the mighty beasts with a spear to be a good ranger tank :)
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

Oh ya forgot to say that I will have my bro healing me at all times he is a druid and has lots of lux and maxes abundance(so i don't need too much hp). Currently he is only level 55 but im going to catch up quickly and we will level together

I think warrior would suit you the best. Sounds like you want a versatile character, little upkeep, but doesnt really need to be too much of a powerhouse. With warrior you can switch between tank, dps, or a bit of both. IMO you and your brother would have the most fun with a warrior druid tag-team.

Rogue would be good also, but you said you'd rather not go for rogue.
Enjoy the little things in life...
One day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

Rogue isnt the most versatile class, like ara said. Rogues
Are more so strictly for dps, the odd rogue you will find to be hybrid. If you want to put out sick damage then the rogue is definetely for you, i love dealing 400 dmg at lvl 106. A warrior is more so a tanky class, with lots of armor. If you want damage go with rogue, for hp go with warrior.

well since youve got a druid and want a decently powerful class i would say rogue...but since you dont want to be rogue your next best bet would be warrior
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage