Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

First server to mordis contest?

Hello all :) i am from taranis and i feel we have a legit shot at being the first server to take on and defeat mordis! *cheers* *claps*, my reasoning- we have 3 top clans that are leveling pretty fast, alot of the peeps on our server are barely tickling 190-195 and alot have the new db gear... Now i know alot of other servers also have similar peeps, this is why i am hosting the Celtic hero Mordis contest! Consisting of 1st, 2nd, and third place! (Im trying my best but if ur world already killed him just tell me lol) good luck!
And may the odds be ever, in ur favour!

---1st place:______
---2nd place______
---3rd place_______
Attachments
image.jpg
The standing champian...mordis
image.jpg (231.68 KiB) Viewed 1120 times

Re: First server to mordis contest?

Dude are you kidding me? Every clan in the world would have to team up to kill them and we may get lucky if that did happen (which it won't). Since he has no loot table, I'd assume he is going to be like hrungnir on crack. 5, 5* trolls, a 6* priest that heals mordis and attacks you, and the big boy, mordis, which will wreck you if you don't have full dl. He won't die in a long long time. I think if anyone is going to take it down first, it will be the guys that took down hrungnir pre update, and that was nearly impossible
https://streamable.com/4gxgz

Ezekiell wrote:I think rosmerta will take down Mordis first. We have ever been one of the fastes servers. First aggy kill (if YouTube is right), first full dragonlord, first hrungir takedown. So why not first mordis kill.

First full Dragonlord? Not so sure about that..
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Ezekiell wrote:I think rosmerta will take down Mordis first. We have ever been one of the fastes servers. First aggy kill (if YouTube is right), first full dragonlord, first hrungir takedown. So why not first mordis kill.

My dear Ezekiell thank you for the pressure no worries though we just gotta do it. Might I add to the rich rosmerta history we were the first to kill deadroot also.
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage

BLRD-7 wrote:

First full Dragonlord? Not so sure about that..

BLRD I'm sure about that. Rosmerta was first give me a day I'll find the post and post the link.
1ST TO KILL hrungnir, mordris and NECRO
Clan: MYTHOLOGY
World: Rosmerta
"Ch Living Legend"

Mooocow 193 warrior
Str1ker 193 rogue
Shaman 191 druid
Moooocow 150 mage