Page 7 of 8

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:23 am
by elvra
iBenYourBro wrote:Druids being OP I think not
I personally am a dps druid and I love it only 2 ppl on my server out dps me and I'm sure if I trained I could outdps them
But the thing about training is well every1 above 180 solos on my world and well I've tried this solo thing many times and I don't get a single bar per lix and I'm only 180 :/
Now this is not because I lack dps
Its because any true druid knows there damage comes overtime vines and swarm are the reasons we get kills
And the fact tht swarm and vines are our best dps and it takes about 2-3 ticks from it to kill the mob (sometimes less includinglighting and storm touch) sucks because in those 10-15 secounds a rouge can kill 2 mobs and br on there way to the 3rd one and well quiete frankly I'm not about that using double the number of elixers to lvl as any other class that just stupid
So personally I don't plan on leveling until they do something to fix that
Then energy problemsss as ivr said hundredes of timess I'm ok with energy problemss but I mean my swarm cost 916 energy and I have to cast it every 20 secounds plus when ot evades wasted 1k energy that's stupid :/ esepcually when full focus I cantget my energy past 9k tthat's 9 cast of swarm without regen or pots and well I have to cast tht skill like 15 times ish a fightt plus with evadess its justbsooo dumb but ehhh no point complaining people will just tell me not to be a dps druid

it is called dot, root, move. I have the next mob a quarter to half dead when the previous mob finally falls. when I started leveling I was getting 5 percent per elix... now I'm getting between 8 and 12 per elix when I solo depending on avoids and other variables.

conform yourself to the system, don't expect the system to conform to you.

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:28 am
by RedDogy
Wait Elvra, for someone who argues "do your role" why are you giving dps advice?

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:16 am
by JustYoloSwagIt420
the reason i didnt wanna be a druide was its a bit girly...

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:57 pm
by Perl
elvra wrote:it is called dot, root, move. I have the next mob a quarter to half dead when the previous mob finally falls. when I started leveling I was getting 5 percent per elix... now I'm getting between 8 and 12 per elix when I solo depending on avoids and other variables.

conform yourself to the system, don't expect the system to conform to you.


You are so full of BS it is crazy.

elvra wrote:"I have the next mob a quarter to half dead when the previous mob finally falls"

... I call Bull C***
This is sooo far from the truth it is crazy...

First inorder to even consider soloing you have to drop all heals and buff except Touch to even have a chance to kill something.

Then root does not last long enough to keep one mobs at bay. Rooting two mobs at once is just pure lying.
So when you get hit and you will... your armor SUCKS, so you have to start healing yourself instead if hitting the mob.
That is if you can actually complete a cast without interuption.

Elvira I have no idea what game you are playing here but it is NOT CH!!!!

AND
Sure druids / healing class are often the least likely class played, but less than 9%???
(I actual put the number at less than 5% because of the amount of alts and dual devices)

You are as bad as OTM ignoring the facts and offer nothing to help.

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:30 pm
by Teifmaster
Aileron wrote:
Superman wrote:I guess you could say druids are op if the player has over 2k energy sigils. But who in their right mind has that? :lol:


Eh, the ancient chests allowed non-plat buyers (or those who don't want to buy anymore) to stock up on energy sigils. Just saw one the other day selling 500 energy sigils, so it's not that unusual to have 1k or over anymore



So just cuz u can get them for in game cash (still originally bought with plat) its fine?
That druids need 2k energy regen is fine, that u need to buy it for irl money is a joke

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:05 pm
by elvra
Perl wrote:
elvra wrote:it is called dot, root, move. I have the next mob a quarter to half dead when the previous mob finally falls. when I started leveling I was getting 5 percent per elix... now I'm getting between 8 and 12 per elix when I solo depending on avoids and other variables.

conform yourself to the system, don't expect the system to conform to you.


You are so full of BS it is crazy.

elvra wrote:"I have the next mob a quarter to half dead when the previous mob finally falls"

... I call Bull C***
This is sooo far from the truth it is crazy...

First inorder to even consider soloing you have to drop all heals and buff except Touch to even have a chance to kill something.

Then root does not last long enough to keep one mobs at bay. Rooting two mobs at once is just pure lying.
So when you get hit and you will... your armor SUCKS, so you have to start healing yourself instead if hitting the mob.
That is if you can actually complete a cast without interuption.

Elvira I have no idea what game you are playing here but it is NOT CH!!!!

AND
Sure druids / healing class are often the least likely class played, but less than 9%???
(I actual put the number at less than 5% because of the amount of alts and dual devices)

You are as bad as OTM ignoring the facts and offer nothing to help.

not my fault you haven't figured it out yet. maybe I'll post my tactics and rotation when all the hate settles down...

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:45 pm
by RedDogy
Elvra, perl is right. Only one mob can be rooted. Im surprise your posting dps tactics when you are all about true roles. Something isnt adding up.

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm
by RunAndSteal
RedDogy wrote:Elvra, perl is right. Only one mob can be rooted. Im surprise your posting dps tactics when you are all about true roles. Something isnt adding up.

Elvra never said anything about rooting a second mob. You just assumed that all elvra did was cast DoT root and move to next mob. There are other steps involved.

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:46 pm
by elvra
my current primary role is root druid and to gain levels, change happens. I will go back to support once I am 180.

lets start with this

I am currently 165, 50/50 focus/vit (420/420 base). with gear I have about 4500 HP, 4000 energy. this varies slightly because sometimes I use my crown, other times I use my DL circlet. sometimes I use my essence blade, other times I use my focus offhand (forget name)

I have enough in touch to get 1k heal (when I use it, I feel like I just saved a reso)
I have approx 30/30/30/30 vines/swarm/lightning/storm (I can't remember if base or with gear, I will confirm later)
I have 37 root (with gear)
any extra points I spread across damage.

when solo and support druid duo I pop combo, heroic NRG, sometimes speed to get 80 vs combo 60...

rotation to come...

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

Posted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:59 pm
by Vylen
Pikel wrote:I am curious as to how all worlds are going to take Mordris without druids. I think there is going to be a mad scramble to lvl druids when clans are finally ready to take him...


I call them Drangers...that's a Ranger without needing to reskill being able to heal around 1500.