Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

here is a DPS druid rotation that allows you to move on before mob is dead...

lvl 165 to 170 (1 star) - vines, swarm, lightning, storm, root, (move away), lightning, (touch if needed), swarm. in the mix of all this I am positioning myself further and further away from the mob, toward the next mob on my list. if you pay attention to the CD as well as the health remaining you can gauge what dot needs to stay for complete kill. depending on damage output you may need to add or remove a lightning toward the end.

lvl 165 to 169 (2 star) - same start. vines, swarm, lightning, storm, root, (move away), lightning, (touch if needed), swarm. next I decide if I do lightning and vines or just vines. sometimes I will reroot, move away, refresh vines, and move on. if it does not die, when root breaks one lightning will put it down when it comes to me. other times I will spend the lightning and vines after root knowing it will die as I'm attacking the next mob. not much of a difference other than energy conservation. since I use essence blade a lot, if dot wears off and only a sliver life remains I can hit once or twice for 150 to finish when it unroots and shows up.

165 to 167 (3 stars) - these buggers take three roots for me to kill. solo I get 27k. the one stars I get 13k in a little over 1 root. if you can, avoid three stars, they only slow you down. the above math proves it. my rotation for these follow similar, however I utilize storm only after root break because mob comes to me, I don't have to go to it. also, I root first because these guys hit me hard. also, the three stars avoid/resist tons more. I kill them for the challenge and because I have plat to burn, but people looking for complete efficiency should avoid. so, root, vine, swarm, lightning. lightning, lightning. (do this till root breaks) then when mob comes to you use storm. when swarm flashes, refresh. when vines flash refresh. preferably vines, swarm, and lightning after a root and you move away. in the third root he will go down, or just after.

with all of these, the mob is either rooted, or following me to the next mob. either way, I cycle again with dots first, dd next. old mob dies, CDs are good for root. rinse and repeat. heroic energy is required to sustain energy. sometimes I even have to pop a reso to get some energy. other times I will root and use that whole time to sigil. I have about 500 with another 100 or so in regen lux.

anyways, that is how I get about 8 to 12 percent per elix dpsing a druid. I've prob left a few things out. also. practice moving fast and positioning yourself correctly as well as skill and CD awareness. don't respec, do one elix, see you only got 5%, and give up. burn 10 or 20 elix on learning how to properly solo. some runs will suck, others will be good. my theory is, slow exp is better than no exp. I will solo till I a group finds me. then I take them for a ride...

I will post my group tactics later. this is where I pull mobs, usually in a room, dot them up. root place them in the center of the group, and while they finish them off I am getting another one. as the old falls, the new is root placed in the center again. my method has zero running down time. it does take the correct group though. at least one heals, and one or two high DPS.
Root Druid LvL 99+

Favorite Offhand - (Essence Blade)
Favorite Ring - (Royal Root)
Favorite Fashion - (Black Sparkle)

here is a DPS druid rotation that allows you to move on before mob is dead...

lvl 165 to 170 (1 star) - vines, swarm, lightning, storm, root, (move away), lightning, (touch if needed), swarm. in the mix of all this I am positioning myself further and further away from the mob, toward the next mob on my list. if you pay attention to the CD as well as the health remaining you can gauge what dot needs to stay for complete kill. depending on damage output you may need to add or remove a lightning toward the end.

lvl 165 to 169 (2 star) - same start. vines, swarm, lightning, storm, root, (move away), lightning, (touch if needed), swarm. next I decide if I do lightning and vines or just vines. sometimes I will reroot, move away, refresh vines, and move on. if it does not die, when root breaks one lightning will put it down when it comes to me. other times I will spend the lightning and vines after root knowing it will die as I'm attacking the next mob. not much of a difference other than energy conservation. since I use essence blade a lot, if dot wears off and only a sliver life remains I can hit once or twice for 150 to finish when it unroots and shows up.

165 to 167 (3 stars) - these buggers take three roots for me to kill. solo I get 27k. the one stars I get 13k in a little over 1 root. if you can, avoid three stars, they only slow you down. the above math proves it. my rotation for these follow similar, however I utilize storm only after root break because mob comes to me, I don't have to go to it. also, I root first because these guys hit me hard. also, the three stars avoid/resist tons more. I kill them for the challenge and because I have plat to burn, but people looking for complete efficiency should avoid. so, root, vine, swarm, lightning. lightning, lightning. (do this till root breaks) then when mob comes to you use storm. when swarm flashes, refresh. when vines flash refresh. preferably vines, swarm, and lightning after a root and you move away. in the third root he will go down, or just after.

with all of these, the mob is either rooted, or following me to the next mob. either way, I cycle again with dots first, dd next. old mob dies, CDs are good for root. rinse and repeat. heroic energy is required to sustain energy. sometimes I even have to pop a reso to get some energy. other times I will root and use that whole time to sigil. I have about 500 with another 100 or so in regen lux.

anyways, that is how I get about 8 to 12 percent per elix dpsing a druid. I've prob left a few things out. also. practice moving fast and positioning yourself correctly as well as skill and CD awareness. don't respec, do one elix, see you only got 5%, and give up. burn 10 or 20 elix on learning how to properly solo. some runs will suck, others will be good. my theory is, slow exp is better than no exp. I will solo till I a group finds me. then I take them for a ride...

I will post my group tactics later. this is where I pull mobs, usually in a room, dot them up. root place them in the center of the group, and while they finish them off I am getting another one. as the old falls, the new is root placed in the center again. my method has zero running down time. it does take the correct group though. at least one heals, and one or two high DPS.
Wow Ty for your info! I need an alt book for my Druid right away now!
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Each role is given to a type of class, if you don't like that role then don't play that class.
Druids were made for support not for damage
rogues were made for quick damage per second
warriors were made to tank fights
archers made to deal damage from a range
mages made to deal damage from a range and support others.
This is my only explanation.
Of course you can edit these to make things like dps druids, but you can't complain saying that they are underpowered because they were not made for that job.

Wait what...? I'M BATMAN?? ^^^^

MrN1ceGuy-(Warrior)Level 100+