Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

How about just adding 20% more xp per kill for all druids. In group or solo to help even the playing field. I solo on trolls and it takes about 90 sec per kill if all goes well, than 15 sec to recast bark and embrace and find next target. 7 kills per lix is about average and i get 20-25k per kill, or about 1/2-3/4 of a bar. I also have to use pots on occasion and use combo lixs to speed up everything and keep energy full. I melee about 300 per hit and my vines are lvl 47 so they do about 800-1000 per tick. Every hour is 32k in lixs plus pots to gain 1/3 of a lvl......
ToeTag Druid lvl 221
Lasber Ranger 220
ToeFungas Mage 220
Cameltoe Lock Rogue 190
A proud General of Resurgence
World: Arawn

Play one of each class and you will see why so many choose the way they do
+1

I also despise leveling and rarely want to do it is because, A: I hate having to lvl on OTHER people's times and when THEY want to lvl. B: I feel useless! One Heal per kill on my lvling partner, and the rest of the time im standing around.

And unless the bolased boss is a caster with aoe, or were killing ignus, pyrus or something, with the lava field,
Bolas requires next to no Druids. And my clan wonders why i lvl my Alts that can solo.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

Well, from a long time druid player, druid is so nerfed at this point that I really am losing all interest in playing. So many issues that its not worth the effort to repeat them. I am gradually going away from druid all together. I am also finding that I spend less and less time on game altogether. I have found myself searching apps for a knew game to play. So, i seriously doubt I will be playing CH much longer due to the druid class being so terrible now.

BTW all problems mentioned are a snowball effect to problems with druids. However, the number 1 prob IMO is the non-linear charting of skills output compared to....... aw hell, no reason to continue. Its all been said and nothing being done.
AZZSAVER (DRUID 183+), SNEAKYAZZ (ROGUE 183+), BADAZZ (WARRIOR 144+)retired, MADMAC (RANGER 83)retarded lol

just my observation, but I’ve noticed recently that an even lower number of druids are playing. I’m often in a group without a druid. People are so dependent on restos now a days that a druid can almost seem a bit redundant. A bog standard druid’s heal isn’t great, and the group heal is poor. Casting nt takes quite along time too. Often with the amount of damage high level mobs and bosses deal quickly result in death of many classes (such as mage). What normal druid can really complete with an instant resto?

+1 Zodiac!!!!

Because of some of listed reasons, people want me to be a super druid. Yelling at me to heal while nt is recharging or im healing someone else. We've had people leave clan bc they want us to be super druids, and want us to heal dps while we're healing tank, im getting fed up.

117+ Druid (Main) RedDogy
70+ Ranger
63+ Rogue
World: Morrigan
Clan: Looking for clan. (Old one was dead)
Current: Class Balance is a must!

Don't Judge a book by its cover.

There are 3 types of people in this world. Those that can count, and those that can't.

just my observation, but I’ve noticed recently that an even lower number of druids are playing. I’m often in a group without a druid. People are so dependent on restos now a days that a druid can almost seem a bit redundant. A bog standard druid’s heal isn’t great, and the group heal is poor. Casting nt takes quite along time too. Often with the amount of damage high level mobs and bosses deal quickly result in death of many classes (such as mage). What normal druid can really complete with an instant resto?
Completely agree. In addition to this healing, this is the reason why spring of life is not used at all still. Before Update 4 when we were debating the death penalty, spring of life was going to be the savior for groups so that the death penalty was not so bad. I'm not going to go into the problems it has because, frankly, I can't do that rant one more time. But like what Zodiac mentioned, this skill is inferior to using idols even with the death penalty. Because of that this skill is still not used. When people are presented with a better way of doing things, they are going to go that route every time. This is why druids are a dying breed.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I know that from what I see is that most of the high level druids are an alt of someone that dual boxes. You can only solo a druid so far, then ya gotta start dumping a lot of money into it to stay solo. I can take my warrior and solo at any level using many less restos compared to the massive energy consumption from a druid. It all comes down to mages and druids consume way too much energy to solo, therefore you are dependent on others to help you get to the top.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Completely agree. In addition to this healing, this is the reason why spring of life is not used at all still. Before Update 4 when we were debating the death penalty, spring of life was going to be the savior for groups so that the death penalty was not so bad. I'm not going to go into the problems it has because, frankly, I can't do that rant one more time. But like what Zodiac mentioned, this skill is inferior to using idols even with the death penalty. Because of that this skill is still not used. When people are presented with a better way of doing things, they are going to go that route every time. This is why druids are a dying breed.
Druids definitely could use some love but we're blessed to have 8 around level 170 + in our clan. For other clans struggling with not having enough druids I encourage them to help their druids level. Sacrifice a bit of your xp to benefit your clan and fellow druid clan members and they will enjoy their class more.
Darteos -- Level 191 Mage -- Crom -- General of Seed
Synergy -- Level 93 Druid -- Arawn -- Clansman of BadaBing

The next big question we have to ask is
What's being done about it???

We have sooo many problems with the Druid class it's not funny, many mentioned above and many more. But what's being done about it?! The community of Druids are on their knees asking for a change but NOTHING is being done.

OTM need to pick up their game and start doing something, anything. A start would be solving all the issues above. If OTM don't start doing something the Druid class may as well be gone, along with the rest if the game. Currently that is its future... It's not a very good one

Godzilla, the dying Druid...
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...