Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Why is there such a large player class discrepancy?

The next big question we have to ask is
What's being done about it???

We have sooo many problems with the Druid class it's not funny, many mentioned above and many more. But what's being done about it?! The community of Druids are on their knees asking for a change but NOTHING is being done.

OTM need to pick up their game and start doing something, anything. A start would be solving all the issues above. If OTM don't start doing something the Druid class may as well be gone, along with the rest if the game. Currently that is its future... It's not a very good one

Godzilla, the dying Druid...
Nothing being done????
They gave us Energy Harvest
Dump, waste, either way loss 35 skill points and you can restore 400 points of energy!!!!!
This in itself define how little OTM cares... Almost all of our spells at 35 skill points cost far more that 400

Then they "reduced" the cost of vines...
OK sounds good, but vines can only be used by one druid at a time. If you have two druids one of the druids cant use vines. Which is my case, everytime I am grouped with our top druid my vines are basically worthless.
The energy cost of Storm are so high you can't keep that going
Swarm only last 30 secs... That sucks
So I basically am left with Lightning.... One damage spell

So frustrating

Maybe I should rephrase

"Nothing worth while being done"

Everything sounds so nice when put on paper but in reality it just doesn't work... OTM should actually play the classes maybe then it might work and open up their eyes, unless they really don't give a sh*t
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

The next big question we have to ask is
What's being done about it???

We have sooo many problems with the Druid class it's not funny, many mentioned above and many more. But what's being done about it?! The community of Druids are on their knees asking for a change but NOTHING is being done.

OTM need to pick up their game and start doing something, anything. A start would be solving all the issues above. If OTM don't start doing something the Druid class may as well be gone, along with the rest if the game. Currently that is its future... It's not a very good one

Godzilla, the dying Druid...
Nothing being done????
They gave us Energy Harvest
Dump, waste, either way loss 35 skill points and you can restore 400 points of energy!!!!!
This in itself define how little OTM cares... Almost all of our spells at 35 skill points cost far more that 400

Then they "reduced" the cost of vines...
OK sounds good, but vines can only be used by one druid at a time. If you have two druids one of the druids cant use vines. Which is my case, everytime I am grouped with our top druid my vines are basically worthless.
The energy cost of Storm are so high you can't keep that going
Swarm only last 30 secs... That sucks
So I basically am left with Lightning.... One damage spell

So frustrating
OTM's "fixes" for the druid class are, like someone else so eloquently stated, like putting a bandaid on a broken bone thats sticking out of the skin...
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

Mages don't need any fixing for boss fights and our druids don't really struggle either. For DPS druids I can see the frustration but otherwise casters are in good shape and can compete for boss kills every fight. I don't see why there is so much complaining going on.
Darteos -- Level 191 Mage -- Crom -- General of Seed
Synergy -- Level 93 Druid -- Arawn -- Clansman of BadaBing

The bottomline is druids are best as healers.
If you go full heal then you basically have no dps.
So every leveling group you are in you contribute little to no dps.
The result is slower leveling.

Less DPS = Slower kills
Slower kills = less XP

Anyone grouped with a full heal druid will level slower...

Even with bosses now and rage timer.
It is hard enough to have the energy needed to heal.
Adding any DPS only risks not have the energy to save that Rouge.