Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best complete equipment/jewelry sets with no level req.?

I'm afraid this may be a matter of opinion, but is there certain equipment that is known to be the best possible for low levels?

If anyone happens to know what the best items for each slot are including weapon/offhand and all jewelry I would be curious.

To narrow it, #1 I'm looking for combat gear so camo isn't a factor.

#2 Disregard any expense involved in getting it as long as its the best.

#3 Please do not be class-specific, I'm looking for armor "types" such as from a certain vendor etc and most items either have versions for each class or are not class specific.

Sorry for the odd question, I just want to know what's out there as most good stuff has level reqs and it's not often you see a sub-level 20 with a full set even. Thanks!

Re: Best complete equipment/jewelry sets with no level req.?

There's connacht armor.. I know it's pathfinder for ranger/rogue and magus for mage/druid but I don't remember what it is for warrior..there's no level req either, just a small stat req at the least.
Somewhat class-specific..
-Upwards of 300-500k (on my world) for full set.

Also, lesser midsummer has no req at all and it's decent..
-Greater midsummer is either 10 or 20 I believe.
No class requirement.
-I'd guess 50-100k for full set..

All items in the castle lux shop (including bloodlust helm) have no requirements at all..

Hope this helps!
¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸.•*´¨ ¨*•.¸

xArctic - 135+ ranger
xFire - 80+ mage
xFlames - 80+ druid
xFreeze - 80+ rogue
Rosmerta

Life is a highway; make every moment count.

No apologies. No regrets.
SolarSunElite

Re: Best complete equipment/jewelry sets with no level req.?

Yes that helped a ton;however, I'm still at a loss for
#1 A decent misc item and
#2 2 Decent bracelets

No doubt an amulet from the lux shop will fill that slot and there are plenty of rings to be found.

Aside from that though, what about a weapon and offhand? Is there a vendor that sells good ones or do pathfinder and magus sets include them?
-- I can lend you a Greater Midsummer set if you want.
#1. there are almost no good misc items, although the recent charms may be useful. Try and find a Lesser Nature's Touch charm. You may get one for 20-30k
#2. I would reccomend buying 10+ wyrmtail bracelets (dex/foc/vit)
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!