Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Target lock Failed!!! LOCK-STOLEN new KS

We were after Sunfire and camped 3 hours, then another clan came like 2 minutes before spawn and ksed us.
★ℚʊɛɛɳ øƒ Ғɑṩɧɪøɳ
iOS Player since 2011
Name: Killerado
World: Morrigan
I'm a Forums Guide, if you need help feel free to PM me
Rainbow Color
ケルトの戦士 (Keruto no senshi, Celtic Warriors)
Esquilax is the best!

You say you give my clan chances but you ... wait for me to die
That's odd. So if you are losing the lock by dying, explain to me how you would have killed the boss? The only reason they should be able to overtake you if you had the boss first is because you failed to get your clan to come. If you had truly had the boss first, surely they would not have taken so many bosses from you?! The distances from the leys are pretty far, your clan should have more time to assemble compared to someone who finds later.
TheBehtir1
Lvl150+ Rogue
Solitaire
Gwydion

hearing things like this makes me glad i picked epona here ksing is not tolerated, are server works together and helps other clans onlike mabon who only has one strong clan who rules

thank u for reminding me
world
Epona
Name
LCooK94/ Levy/ Lcook94healer/ Traya / warheadz
class
warrior/ rogue/ druid/mage/rogue
level
152/ 194/ 133/ 104/ 174

Someone can't steal something you don't own in the first place, in this case the lock. You're crying because they waited for you to die, they're a rival clan of yours, you expected them to help you? You got wiped you don't deserve anything or to be trying the boss in the first place.

This thread in laughable.
Ph.D. in Broscience
Level 10+ in all classes
Veteran player - playing since 2014
Recruit
50+ in all stats

Someone can't steal something you don't own in the first place, in this case the lock. You're crying because they waited for you to die, they're a rival clan of yours, you expected them to help you? You got wiped you don't deserve anything or to be trying the boss in the first place.

U dont understand being dominated huh? Its really annoying! They just use lower level rogues to lock kills then group up and take our kill, were not weak we just do nit get lock since we do nit have many rogues!
Chocosecret-Mage-level 190
YoureMine-Warrior-level 194
DPS Warrior King
Elite Mabon

U dont understand being dominated huh? Its really annoying! They just use lower level rogues to lock kills then group up and take our kill, were not weak we just do nit get lock since we do nit have many rogues!
No one has done this since update 2. Also its not like we have a lot of active rogues weezy mecki and i are the only ones.
World - Mabon
-Bluntm4n- Rogue 225 EDL armor and MH/OH
-B0las- Ranger 211 EDL armor DL MH/OH
-YellaHeals- Druid 200 DL armor and MH/OH
Clan - Elite

Our lowest active rogue is 181, the 2 rogues there were bluntm4n lvl 190 and Weezy007 lvl 186 and i wouldnt class them as low lvl?!

You guys cant even kill Aggs, so how are we repressing you from these bosses?!
And dont even bs about aggs, last time you tried you wiped out yourselves we didn't even set foot in ow
Elite