Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The mob lock is really infuriating me now

Agreed, it may be a good idea to have the mob reset health whenever the group holding lock dies. That way ppl can't steal it at the last second, especially in arena
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

Agreed, it may be a good idea to have the mob reset health whenever the group holding lock dies. That way ppl can't steal it at the last second, especially in arena
Why not only reset the lock when the monster resets. Problem solved easily with almost no coding. Then if you don't want
to help the group with the lock, don't help. Gotta stop the leeching.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

Why not only reset the lock when the monster resets. Problem solved easily with almost no coding. Then if you don't want
to help the group with the lock, don't help. Gotta stop the leeching.
+1
Couldnt agree more.
Enjoy the little things in life...
One day you'll look back and realize they were the big things.

For some reason thats how target lock works. If you have target lock and die, it seems to almost disregard all damage you have done previously and you lose the lock.
Damage is counted in after last death, this is also a problem for tanks because its hard to take aggro if boss is almost dead and the dps has never died and you just did taking about 4 taunts to take aggro back