Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Amount of sigils

Support finally answered: I have exactly 303 health and 446 energy. Thanks support
Newton, mage - lvl 131+
DRUIDDS - lvl 117
And many more..

Crom, SoulsIgnited!
NOT PLAYING UNTIL OTM FIXES THIS GAME GONE CRAP
PLEASE REACT
ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

2500 Health 2650 Energy Sigils on EKG...Superb for all occasions!
How much money rl money is that... :shock:
Well math must be hard for you, depending on if he got plat on double plat sale will change the outcome of money, but the ratio is the same.

10 sigils is 80 plat. 1000 sigils is 8000 plat, 2000 sigils is 16000 plat, 4000 sigils is 32000 plat.

Get the picture?
ToeTag Druid lvl 221
Lasber Ranger 220
ToeFungas Mage 220
Cameltoe Lock Rogue 190
A proud General of Resurgence
World: Arawn

How many sigils does each class need in health and energy

Thank you in advance
I think the question is overly simplified, as the real situation is going to depend on a large set of variables.

What level characters are you asking about? Do the characters have regen items? Do the characters have overmaxed skills?

A level 100 is going to require far fewer sigils to function normally than the level 195 juggernaught-tastic behemoth that Viscious appears to be ;)

Overmaxed skills have to be the biggest energy drain in the game. That is the payoff, I guess, for having that firepower. But for a character who keeps skills in line with their natural cap, energy isn't going to be as much of an issue.

Personally, as a 125 Druid, I have about 250 e-sigils and that suits me fine. I don't have any skills past 30/30. Another lvl 125 Druid who has 40/30 Touch, and 40/30 Storm is going to burn through energy much faster.

I think if you really want to know how many sigils a certain character should have, you should think more about time to regen. What is the amount of time you are willing to stand out of battle to regen a certain amount of health/energy. Use that along with your max health/energy to determine how many sigils you should have.

For instance, think about 10%. If you have 2000 energy, and 200 sigils, you would be fully restored after 10 ticks or 40 second (assuming no regen items, and assuming that you completely depleted your energy). If that is too long to wait, you add more. If you only ever get your energy down to half, the same 200 sigils will have you back in the game in 5 ticks.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.

I'm lvl 132 Druid with about 100 hp sigils (cos I can) and about 1k energy. It still isn't enough being a pure dps Druid with all dps skills at 34/30 except swarm which is 35/30.

My mage has about 450 hp sigils and 400 energy and it seems to work fine, he is only lvl 105 though running on a 36/25 eshield
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

2500 Health 2650 Energy Sigils on EKG...Superb for all occasions!
How much money rl money is that... :shock:
Well math must be hard for you, depending on if he got plat on double plat sale will change the outcome of money, but the ratio is the same.

10 sigils is 80 plat. 1000 sigils is 8000 plat, 2000 sigils is 16000 plat, 4000 sigils is 32000 plat.

Get the picture?
Well, I would argue that anglz was completely justified in asking that question, as it isn't as cut and dry as you make it out to be. To be honest, it is impossible to calculate without knowing more from Viscious.

You aptly point out that the double plat is a factor, but you fail to recognize the other variables.

- What plat packages did he buy? The 4000 plat package is the cheapest per plat, but we don't know that is what he bought. He might have bought the 150 plat pack 27 times, for all we know. Still 4000 plat... but a difference of about $170.

- Did he buy a lot of plat during update 2? If so, he would have got a nice 10% plat bonus with U3. He could have used that bonus to buy sigils, which arguably would not be out of pocket.

- Was all plat bought under the same terms? He could have bought some at regular price, some received as the bonus, some free from FB Twitter, some at double, some as a massive payout from a chest... The mix that he did so will change the out of pocket cost drastically... not just the "cost 1" or "cost 2" that you seem to be implying.

- And with the introduction of the new chests, it is entirely possible that he bought a fair amount of sigils using in-game gold, again... no cost to him.

So yeah... if Viscious bought all his sigils with plat that he bought, and each time he bought the 4000 plat pack, you are nearer to the truth... but still quite far from it I suspect.
-------------
Dersu of Herne
lvl 135+ Druid (Double Helix Build)
Clan Infection... of the Britannians family of clans.