Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Complete luck?

soo u guys have turned pretty much everything in this event to random. the crowns are random, the chests are random, the shops are random, and even the new event wands are random. why is this game turning into a luck based game??? btw this is annoying cuz i have the worst luck :x
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)

Re: Complete luck?

soo u guys have turned pretty much everything in this event to random. the crowns are random, the chests are random, the shops are random, and even the new event wands are random. why is this game turning into a luck based game??? btw this is annoying cuz i have the worst luck :x
Cont we both know I have the worst luck so don't even
World:Rhiannon
Ranger:Nolo2
Rogue:NOLOsexyTIGER
Mage:Nolojr
Warrior:SwoopingEagle & Aspirex
Druid:Mininolo & D1RTYS4NCH3Z
clan: InnerCircle

I said the same thing but then I won 500k from a chest :)
Jacoby
184 Rogue
Morrigan
Havoc

its no longer a game that the person who works the hardest, gets rewarded the most. i see lvl 30s running around in white crowns... ive seen people whove put in their first set of presents and gotten sparkly white crowns... whats up with that?
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)

Killing the bears and dragons isn't random, although I guess being around to get in the group is. You still have to be a high enough level to be able to fight though.

A lot of things is skewed towards high level players, so letting new and lower level players have some fun in these events is a great idea.
----------
Castiglioni - 180 Druid in Lugh
147 Ranger
Member of Clan Elixir