Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: White Sunlit Fashion!

I have seen a character near the vendor for this fashion, in white, u can't click on her and I can't find anything on when and if the white will return.... Help!!! Does white still appear at random or is an event coming.... BAHHHHH.... Lol any ideas anyone!?!
Be kind always :)

White sunlit is nowhere to be found. It does not show up at the vendor. It’s rarity makes it special, for a nice change!! ;). Same with black sunlit. Also unique about black and white is that they can be worn by males and females, whereas all other colors must be purchased to be worn only by a male OR a female. I like sunlit; for one, it makes for a nice mix and match piece with other fashion. You can’t go wrong with a nice pair of black sunlit boots. Likewise, I’d kill for some white smuggler boots but my white sunlit have to suffice ;)

If you are lucky enough to find some for sale you should buy it. It’s a wise choice.
theKestrel of Dal Riata, Morrigan, et al

The women's fashion is just.... *facepalm* bad enough it's a bikini, they could at least have a full set of the same color. I have a purple top with purple gloves, and the closest match is pink bottom with pink boots.
The fashion is a joke. Thanks again OTM for assuming women all want to look like strippers.
I spit my coffee all over.
Towel please.

Hahaa
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.