Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Duplicating

I saw you with my own 2 eyes trying to give me stuff worth 100k or more! You said to me: Oh wait your respect and cancled the trade! I believe that is abusing a glitch and usimg it for personal gain whivh you shouldnt have done even in the first place

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Your just jealous because I didn't give you one.
You don't even know who I am... Maybe I am worth millions... Maybe you didn't know... Maybe I bought allot of plat..

Admin can trace things so Im sure prompt action will be taken.
Rosmerta
Formerly the original Eo.
iOS Beta Tester Pre-Otherworld
Currently KEnergy
Been a Part of the Greatest Clans in Rosmerta through the thick and thin.
Templars - TemplarElites - Synergy - KSksers - Alliance - United - Revenge - Mythology

Infinfity I know who you are.... I am X on rhiannon your a runescape lover and if you baught lots of plat Im pretty sure it wouldnt be that much..... you never baught it before and complained about not having a wolf hat..... and abused a glitch.... I have witnesses and my own 2 eyes that say your a liar! and gave people stuff

p.s. Why would I be jealous for knowing I could potentially be banned for abusing a glitch in the game for 1's own purpose

Thanks the issue is getting dealt with. Unfortunately the worlds will be down for a bit while we fix the problems.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Heres the definition for abuse:

Verb: Use (something) to bad effect, or for a bad purpose; misuse

Noun: The improper use of something

you guys chill out! lol

the server is going to do a roll back to avoid players who have done this, hey man, i did it too! LMA :lol: ! but i knew the admin's and Dev's will roll it back for sure!

i did it for fun, but i know infinity did it so more noobs can join his noob clan. :lol: :lol: :lol:
-Souls Ignited-

-Crom-
Krogg - 144 Warrior
Sheila - 141 Druid
Lucifer - 112 Ranger

PKer

Lol krogg.... I would have to but after remembering that story of the hacker... all the people who took his gold and ancients and such were banned temporarily some for weeks even... so I stayed far far away

Thank you for fixing it admin, although we did have tons of fun for 30 minutes...but please let everyone know I'm not trying to do anything bad. I even lost a lot of items and gained a lot of items during this whole thing.. It was realllllllly weird... But I hope I get back what I had. I didnt cheat anything.

Im sorry I accused you Infinity but was only doing what I know was right... In most games people who do stuff like that end up getting a harsh punishment.... I was kinda jealous but knew everything would be set back....