Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Duplicating

Uhhh In rhiannon hundreds of noobs are running around decked out in full ancient and lux items... No one baught any of these and the cause of this is infinity -.- he should be banned for abusing a glitch in the game rather then telling the admin! And all the accs with duplicated items be reset to before this update.. Infect reset everyone of all worlds be reset just to fix this whole mess

Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Re: Duplicating

But what if u were a true player and saved up for ur lix items that wouldnt be fair, i have saved up for my stuff u just cant take ot off te people who have
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Rikkit, I don't advise you going around accusing people of doing things... When you have nooooooooooo idea what your talking about... I don't even know who you are or have ever even talked to you.. And who you calling noob? Noob.

It is frustrating to hear you say I should be banned for something you have no idea about...

These players even said infinty gave them like a million gold or a set full of ancients -.-

I was wish the one you tried giving full ancient rogue to and the wierd rejuv thing and an anicent langsax

Rikket.. I don't even know what your talking about... I lost tons of my items and then logged in with some extra cash, it was weird, so I bought my friends some sleighs... You should be banned for being an idiot and accusing people.

A few friends and a few slieghs? Try almost 80 noobs using an avalanvhe sliegh

Oh and dont forget the ancients and growth charms and shrink charms and shields and such