Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

EternalSin needs help

Moving this here because lets face it, who really checks feedback and suggestions?

Mainly what this link is, is for our clan EternalSin to be able to replace our cheiftan that has been inactive for over a year, coming close to two years soon im pretty sure. As the original link says no this is not an overthrow of power or anything of that sort. It is just us trying to reach our full potential as one of the oldest,strongest clans on rhiannon. After two years we can all assume that our once great cheiftan is never coming back. That being said this is a petition sort of speak to get support and show admin our circumstances. For how can a clan run efficiently if all we can do is promote people to guardians and not be a real clan sort of speak?

As you are all probably familiar with and have seen RAPIDx or bldr i think is his forums name, it is his time to step up and become our cheiftan. For he has led his clan through thick and thin and shown his leadership through everything, even with the absence of a chieftain. But we cannot do this is if OTM does not allow our simple request.

Pretty much this is just so admin and maybe a few others (if you support it, if you don't oh well) to help us.

The original link is here:
http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =6&t=36267
192 -- Mage (lure monkey since that's all OTM made mages good for)
188 -- Rogue
~InnerCircle of Rhiannon~

I am a forum guide , have any questions? I'm sure I can answer for a minimal fee of 500g a word (kidding)

Re: EternalSin needs help

So what happened to your chief? Did he just disappear off the face of the earth without warning? No way to contact him - emails, text, skype, what-have-ya?

Being a leader also means you have to be accessible by your members so there has to be some communication avenue. If he is a "great chieftain" as you guys described him, then something bad must have happened or he just really didn't care about the clan he left behind if he just abandoned you all.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

So what happened to your chief? Did he just disappear off the face of the earth without warning? No way to contact him - emails, text, skype, what-have-ya?

Being a leader also means you have to be accessible by your members so there has to be some communication avenue. If he is a "great chieftain" as you guys described him, then something bad must have happened or he just really didn't care about the clan he left behind if he just abandoned you all.
You nver know something bad might of happened and he may not be coming back... Ever sad to think +1 keep the clan together.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

Who knows , something good might have happened to him , like he won the lottery !
Ya but still doesnt change the point of the post. Do you agree they shoul beable to overrule there cheif?
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

I vote for admin to find out when your chief last logged on, if it has been that long, he should let you make a second chief, that seems fair to me.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)