Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch: 04/06/2013

Would it be possible for u to make a post that would stay at the top of the bug section of the forums just for this problem. This way ppl could easily find the topic and update it because as it is now many times the topic moves off page and takes time to look for it so ppl just make whole new posts.

OMG!!! No buff for rangers after sooo many complaints and posts?!!!
This patch was intended to fix various bugs and also bring some new loot to enemies in the Carrowmore Tunnels, as well as a couple of other changes to enemies.
Can we get a backload of the loot we missed? Heh jk
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

OMG!!! No buff for rangers after sooo many complaints and posts?!!!
This patch was intended to fix various bugs and also bring some new loot to enemies in the Carrowmore Tunnels, as well as a couple of other changes to enemies.
kk, understood and Thank You for that but just fyi majority of rangers are expecting a serious buff for a long time and that hasnt happened after so many patches while the complaints for rangers began after a very short time when the update was released

World - Taranis
Firefury360 - lvl121 ranger
Firefury - lvl65 warrior
Drake007 - lvl54 rogue
Clan - AnteBellum
As a ranger id like to state that the only problem i see with my class is the auto atack misses on bosses. I guess im just doing it right.
IGN-Whiteyes 231Ranger, g0lden 220 Warrior, The Doctor 213 Druid
Clan- Novalis
World-Mabon

Would it be possible for u to make a post that would stay at the top of the bug section of the forums just for this problem. This way ppl could easily find the topic and update it because as it is now many times the topic moves off page and takes time to look for it so ppl just make whole new posts.
That's actually a great idea - I'll get that posted now so that people can start posting information.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

On the way from Tribal Tunnels Leystone to the 160/165 Boss locations. There is a section during that path that causes the game to crash. Its a continuous loop that we cannot get out of. It crashes as soon as we login.

This has been confirmed with multiple devices and players.

Please try to get this fixed ASAP.

Ty
Last edited by nitocris on Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World: Sulis
Clan: Retribution
Ranger - Level: 161 - Nitocris
Rogue - Level: 190 - Aiolia
Druid - Level 166 - Goldheart

On the way from Tribal Tunnels Leystone to the 160/165 Boss locations. There is a section during that path that causes the game to crash. Its a continuous loop that we cannot get out of. It crashes as soon as we login.

Ty
Same for me.
NightWight
183 Ranger
Belenus

Ty
Same for me.
Go to new leystone ( fianna camp ) on map within 3 seconds gap.......then relog there....should work then