Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New boss melees 7000 damage this needs to stop

It is hard which sarcasm you are useing. xD

It sounds like your for what I said but I dunno. It is a free game, just look at other social mmo's their nothing close to this game. What other mmo would you even play besides this one on your ipad? Most games have a level cap and then you quit because it becomes boring. This is infinity and Beyond.
Stonehenge level 61 Epona! nuuu mer elixers pm me if you're selling.

Grand development!

+1 or enrage its doing exactly what its ment to do.

Another clan on my server was doing lvl 165 boss. Tey did before fine and in time but there was like 1 group of them just chucking plat at this boss and i think they got it down to 60-70% left before it enraged. There group was not strong enough to do but they did it before in like 13 mins so this time they was all wrong and got punished for it. I love enrage. If your group isnt balanced it punishes you it one of the few things i like about update.

Keep enrage at 15 mins. Every new boss can be done in under 10 mins imo(dragon quest bosses) just need a good few groups to work together. And its easy.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

I'm saying that who in their right mind would care to level high enough to fight these end game bosses only to get wiped time and time again. What's the point of leveling and fighting these bosses if you need 40+ people to kill them? Granted this is the only iOS game like this, but in no way should it be like WoW or EverQuest where you need that many people to kill an end game boss. And a boss that does 2x the amount of damage of your average groupies health is absurd.

Making a boss near impossible without a humongous group is a good way to deter people from end game content.

Current end game is not meant to be done by one group
The number of groups has nothing to do with boss locking.

A lower level clan can take x amount of groups to a boss and have it almost dead just in time for enrage to wipe the entire group. If they are capable of killing it and enrage causes them to wipe then enrage fails to preform the function of avoiding boss locking.

If enrage was enacted just to make bosses harder then it is doing the job just fine.
If enrage was enacted to avoid boss locking then the timer is to short for weaker groups to make an honest attempt at the bosses.

As I see it the entire point of target lock is to say if a group gets far enough into the fight to lock it then they can take advantage of the lock to attempt to finish the fight.
Touch (Druid) 150
Spitfire (Mage) 160

Current end game is not meant to be done by one group
The number of groups has nothing to do with boss locking.

A lower level clan can take x amount of groups to a boss and have it almost dead just in time for enrage to wipe the entire group. If they are capable of killing it and enrage causes them to wipe then enrage fails to preform the function of avoiding boss locking.

If enrage was enacted just to make bosses harder then it is doing the job just fine.
If enrage was enacted to avoid boss locking then the timer is to short for weaker groups to make an honest attempt at the bosses.

As I see it the entire point of target lock is to say if a group gets far enough into the fight to lock it then they can take advantage of the lock to attempt to finish the fight.
I'm starting to think enrage was put in to get more people to buy plat.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|