Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

target lock.

This damn target lock thing..

The noobs love it and now think there amazing..

Are clans are battling for boss's at the monent and i am quite a high level
Today, i got ksed on falgren twice, brutus once and copperinger a few times as noobs only have to do like 15% damage and the boss is theres.. Its rediculous and makes us high levels seem useless when trying to make money on falgren etc as we get ksed by bragging low levels.

There is no competition anymore, even if i haste or have people help me we cannot beat them as not because they are strong because they are closer to the mobs level.. I miss the times where whoever did the most damage won the kill.

This is a very stupid system and makes me think whats the point of being a high level to kill something easy when some low level can come get it easier than us?

I am probably rambling but some of you must agree with me.

Tell me what you think and if this has been a problem for you.

Thanks!
-Guardian of Ascension -
Rogue : Noodle - 196
Druid : Pasta 170

Re: I hate target lock.

I think there should be a set damage % rather then a level diff. Makes no sence imo as a lvl 170 i should get target lock at 20% of groups and so should a lvl 1. Its confusing how OTM doesnt want there low lvls to push themselves to become higher levels by giving them everything.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

This damn target lock thing..

The noobs love it and now think there amazing..

Are clans are battling for boss's at the monent and i am quite a high level
Today, i got ksed on falgren twice, brutus once and copperinger a few times as noobs only have to do like 15% damage and the boss is theres.. Its rediculous and makes us high levels seem useless when trying to make money on falgren etc as we get ksed by bragging low levels.

There is no competition anymore, even if i haste or have people help me we cannot beat them as not because they are strong because they are closer to the mobs level.. I miss the times where whoever did the most damage won the kill.

This is a very stupid system and makes me think whats the point of being a high level to kill something easy when some low level can come get it easier than us?

I am probably rambling but some of you must agree with me.

Tell me what you think and if this has been a problem for you.

Thanks!
You are quite a high level and still killing Brutus, falgren and coppinger? Ahh yes, you need to make money. How silly that there is a system which allows the level appropriate characters to get the quest pieces they need without paying you for them.

I agree...this is a travesty!
World: Belenus
Mage: Aengus 224 (retired)
Warrior: ???? 56

Target lock is working perfectly. You can no longer monopolize bosses that drop items meant for lower levels than you. Find a better way to make money than taking advantage of those who were not there before you. The point of bossing is to kill bosses that will help you progress in the game. Falgren does not help a lvl 150 progress in the game, ergo a lvl 150 should not be killing it when others actually need it.

Competition still exists if you are fighting bosses at your own level, like you should be.

http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com

How does making money not help with progress jw?

I think target lock is good but to base it on lvl difference of mobs is bad everyone needs gold. (I have never farmed a boss i dont need stuff for)
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening