Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch: 15/05/2013

why cut mage e-shield power?
my level is 161, my eshield is 40/35. 2 stars 163 mob just one hit can broke my e-shield. is it balance work? or is it ch new marketing direction? it is illogical change....Change it back our eshield power.
Iv, Mage,
Father, Druid

2011 Aug ~ 2015 Aug

my level is 161, my eshield is 40/35. 2 stars 163 mob just one hit can broke my e-shield. is it balance work? or is it ch new marketing direction? it is illogical change....Change it back our eshield power.
E shield needs to be the way it used to be
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

I was finally happy mages could go all ice in this update. But what on earth are you doing otm if your going to reduce by almost half which is far to much. I wouldn't of mind if u buffed shards if the reason u decreased ice blast was because it was aoe. You reduces it by almost half yet took 10% energy of it.... That's seems fair(sarcasm) the other problem i have is you have mixed fire and ice on dragon armour. Is there any reasonable explanation for this. You finally give the choice of separate paths for mags and do that to armour. My suggestions are boost ice shards or frostbite and keep the aoe ice blast as it is make the 10% energy reduction for all spells. As for the armour i suggest giving you the option for ice or fire dragon armour and the bone quest armours or put both ice stats and fire stats on them as being mixed fire and ice is not good for dps. Also have the option for changing your dragon armour from ice to fire if needed if u dont put ice and fire skills on the same armour. Hope you take these suggestions and change mages. Thanks

+1
Hey OTm is this a bug? Should i restart my device? Maybe not. Anyhow, it took you 1 week to read the stats and see the $$$ turn red. Not nice.
Last edited by Cati on Wed May 15, 2013 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Be as to a play, spectator,
As the world unfolds before:
You will know the heart of matter
Should they act two parts or four;
When they cry or tear asunder
From your seat enjoy along
And you'll learn from art to wonder
What is right and what is wrong.

Don't bullsh*t, 2 hits from a lv 163 mob is ridiculous. We don't even have enough health to stand against any mobs of the same lv as us.

Don't bullsh*t, 2 hits from a lv 163 mob is ridiculous. We don't even have enough health to stand against any mobs of the same lv as us.
I am agreeing with mages not disagreeing. You misread what i am saying. E shield should not have been nerfed
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Didnt even have the chance to wave good bye to my 8k ice blast 47/50. Mages got strapped to a table and tortured this patch. Rogues had unnecessary debuff. Druid, well im not really sure. Rangers, i give up arguing. i dont know why you guys thinks your class isnt amazing. Warriors, if youre not enjoying being one atm you are not playing it right. Majority of warriors in my world are more than happy ever since the update.

But damnnn, that was the biggest nerf of a class ive ever seen. Looks like I'm levelling my rogue then.
SeverousSnape L200 Mage
RaunchyRogue L196 Rogue
Mischievous L160 Ranger
AbsolouteZero L150 Druid

General of Aeon
I collect "things"

Great patch. I'm glad to see OTM has been listening so closely to our feedback and recognizing the mistakes they made. This patch moves the game so much further in the right direction.

Just wanna point out a few things that should be looked at

-Giant Swing, I feel its a bit underpowered and double strike is much better. The signature warrior attack should hit hard even if it has to be slowed down.
-E-shield didn't necessarily need to be nerfed
-Mages damage reduction was greatly needed as it was ruining the game quickly. But now that they lost damage make it attractive for them to have more support skills. A good start would be making Freeze an AOE spell to help with adds during a boss. Us tanks love support characters! Also people are whining too much about bosses, support skills make everything easier.
-Not sure if one new skill is enough to help our poor rangers. Maybe look into improving their current damage skills.