Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mage target lock glitch?

so i have a mage and im about to fight a mob. I start out casting fire lure, firebolt, and ice shards. after i cast these spells (which all hit and damaged the mob), a warrior comes along and attacks (i assumed to help me). the next thing i know, the mob locks onto the warrior. then the same situation happens again. i cast my 3 spells, but i get a melee hit with my broom in, before the warrior attacks, and behold! the target locks onto me.

So in summary, it appeared to me that the target lock, only works on melee attacks or physical damage skills. Anyone else have this problem??
Rhiannon
Continuum lvl 108 - Warrior (retired)
Belgariad lvl 155 - Rogue MAIN
Arkarian lvl 80+ - Druid
Proud member of ArgoSin :D

Herne
Velvet lvl 100+ - Rogue
CeNedra - Druid
http://www.youtube.com/user/jingyingmartialarts/ check us out! :)

Re: Mage target lock glitch?

The higher level you are apart compared to the mob you are fighting, the lower the percentage at which the mob locks towards you, until at some point in the difference, the mob doesn't lock you as a target. This gives opportunity for lower level Users to have a chance at killing bosses without interruption from higher level Users. Higher level Users have a tendency to steal kills from the lower levels, so the quick fix would be to implement the Target-Lock System. This is a near feature, actually, it gives lower level Users a chance! It isn't just the mage, the class is invariable. Only the level in comparason to the mob you are targetting matters.

So, in short, no, this isn't a glitch with your mage, most likely you are too high level than the warrior is compared to the mob you fought.