Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

PvP in Update 4

I just discovered that Natures Touch has been nerfed in PvP situations. I normally heal 977 with Natures Touch. In a duel, I only healed 370 with it. Similarly, Natures Breath has been nerfed in PvP situations. I normally heal 104 with Natures Breath. In a duel, I only healed 52 with it.

To the point, this is an awful change which should not have been implemented.

On a different note, the PvP Rankings leaderboards are jacked up. A lot of people don't even show up on them, including myself.
Qumar, 130 Druid, Danu

Re: PvP in Update 4

Lol I hate it when druids heal in battle :p
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Rangers bolas has always been nerfed Nd their rapidtoo so complain about rangers first please. And remember a long time ago they privalaged you guys and RAISED your heal in battle. Back to normal though.
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Druids pwn mages via nature touch, had it happen, probably a billion times, howl wind+ Natures touch :shock: .
Respect for the druid who is able to heal fast enough with your ice blast and shards
Server Lugh

Arrow26, ranger lvl 111+
Proud guardian of BERSERKERS

Since november 2011 and still at this level, it's a shame

Now decrease rapid shots cooldown and it's useful again :D

Rangers bolas has always been nerfed Nd their rapidtoo so complain about rangers first please. And remember a long time ago they privalaged you guys and RAISED your heal in battle. Back to normal though.
Yes, Ranger Bolas has always been nerfed in Duels. Druid Grasping Roots has also always been nerfed in PvP. I believe that restrictions on these movement skills are fair and should remain. I am not sure what you are referring to when you say Druid heals were raised while in battle. In fact, during the last version a patch cut the heal of Natures Embrace in half. We now have 2 skills which function at half effectiveness and 2 skills which function at less than half effectiveness in PvP. I haven't played my Ranger since the Update, but if Rangers can say the same, please let us all know. This is intended to be a topic about PvP in Update 4, not simply a Druid PvP gripe.
Druids pwn mages via nature touch, had it happen, probably a billion times, howl wind+ Natures touch :shock: .
If Howling Wind causes a Mage to lose to a Druid, then said Mage must be a melee build. Mage melee builds are one of the least effective PvP builds in this game (behind a lure mage of course).
Qumar, 130 Druid, Danu

yes druids should have their heal maybe only like 60% of what it was
druids heal is their main defense
they used to have pretty bad damage and completely useless armor
so their heals should at least do something usefull

rangers not so much
bolas was too op since melee combatants could not even touch them (heroic speed boots + heroic haste + bolas = invincible)
Danu:
Deathreaver - level 136 Warrior
Flametongue - level 62 Mage