Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Deleting Quests

I have too many quests in my bar that I'm not really interesting in completing, such as dark and duskshadow armor quests... Is there any way I can delete those? I looked around forums and didn't really see andthing so I started a new topic. Thanks in advance.

Re: Deleting Quests

I have too many quests in my bar that I'm not really interesting in completing, such as dark and duskshadow armor quests... Is there any way I can delete those? I looked around forums and didn't really see andthing so I started a new topic. Thanks in advance.
I think contact support ask them to clear quest log maybe :D

yeah I really wanted this option awhile ago also. but since there was a long time between updates and I had time bc lvling was almost impossible I tried to finish up all quests. I still have 3 of those dark quests also that just are pointless.

yeah I really wanted this option awhile ago also. but since there was a long time between updates and I had time bc lvling was almost impossible I tried to finish up all quests. I still have 3 of those dark quests also that just are pointless.
Forget that I have the 2012 hat quest still. Maybe I can complete that someday. Oh wait.....
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

Was this resolved?? I see this post is from 5yrs ago, but here I am, trying to delete the Duskshadow quests and there's still no way to remove them
Yes u can delete most quests now in game
#NerfMages #AvoidBalance #WhyPlayARogue #MeatShieldOnly #HealingSlavesOnly

OP dps warrior on Belenus, hot af melee druid on Nuada. #Elementals #Apex