Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

I dont moderate threads my clan is involved in as it is asking for the whiners to scream "no fair!"
Let me ask u an honest question...

Do u think that it is right to have so many people on the beta from the same clan... What if my clan *Ancients* would have done this and completely gone against what u wanted? Wouldn't u be mad as well? I just believe there should have been a fair selection of beta testers... And ur members are attacking me for expressing my feeling :)

Cheers 8-)

I dont moderate threads my clan is involved in as it is asking for the whiners to scream "no fair!"

Do u think that it is right to have so many people on the beta from the same clan... What if my clan *Ancients* would have done this and completely gone against what u wanted? Wouldn't u be mad as well? I just believe there should have been a fair selection of beta testers... And ur members are attacking me for expressing my feeling :)

Cheers 8-)
You do know you're asking a Avalon member who was not only a beta tester but is a forum MOD as well?
ROFL the blatant over support from OTM to clan Avalon is outrageous.
And PIGMAN is a Avalon's youngest member why is a child a forum mod?
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

Thing is we didnt agree on all the things you are blaming us for. And can you really blame otm for accepting the best applications? I trust that otm would be smarter than to let the voice of one clan (more than half our testers went almost inactive due to personal issues) guide the beta. Anything that went through was supported by the majority, or in the case of target lock, because otm said so.

Avalon did not make death penalty, otm added it in the first beta build and the majority supported it. Bone smasher from avalon hates it (he was in beta)

We did not make up the chaos thing, otm did and added it near the end which prevented us from testing low level bosses.

Rage times was agreed on by most of beta as the majority was anti target lock and did not want underpowered groups holding bosses for longer than they should

Target lock was very split in beta, including in avalon. Otm kept it and it has turned into the bigger griefing tool in the game.

Making bosses harder was completely on otm, it was not even suggested by anyone nevermind avalon, a few of us complained actually that ow bosses all gained 10 levels.

And do you all want to know why dogma is hating on avalon? I probably get in trouble for this but im fed up. In the early stage of beta otm had removed the "you killed" indicator after something died and changed it to "your group killed" this interferes with testing balance and dps as well as removed friendly inner clan competition. Dogma supported it staying as "your group killed" (god knows why) and when all of beta turned and said the opposite, he decided to take it out on avalon because of our large population, when in fact ALL of beta disagreed with him. He then proceeded to call us all dps goddesses and quit beta for being "gang banged" by the avalon "sheep"
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

Cheers 8-)

Beta testers were not chosen because of clan affiliation , and it's been said so many times but you ignore it , Avalon testers didn't agree on the things you are crying about lol . Our opinions were as diverse as everyone else's. This whole thing comes from Hoenhelmoflight not getting his way on an issue in beta that happened in the first few builds , I certainly don't see other testers complaining that Avalon all stuck together in beta . It's just the 1 tester who everyone in beta disagreed with on an issue . This is more of one persons childish vendetta than an actual real issue .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

1 thing hasn't changed since beta and thats that I am for the thousands of players who play this game not just your clan.

Just so everyone who doesn't know me knows.
I am in the best clan on my server and am also the highest lvled toon by 3 lvls.
I get all the best stuff.
I am fighting for you!
Not me.
Last edited by HoenheimOfLight on Thu May 09, 2013 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

@dogma if its taking you 10 druids for glashtyn u have a sucky ass tank. Difficulty level is fine keep it the same
Legolas15
Retired
The greatest warrior to ever grace Arawn ;)
Brother to Jcbeast

@dogma if its taking you 10 druids for glashtyn u have a sucky ass tank. Difficulty level is fine keep it the same
If you haven't noticed my clan Prime has 5+ druids in the top 30 heals of all servers.
That being said we had 2 groups and still not happening.

Would be nice to get a reply to the long response about why dogma hates us
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out

I don't.
What you have failed to realize is that I don't hate your clan, I simply think that with so many in beta the data coming in would be corrupted.

You've seen the post from some testers we couldn't boss because time zones differences and what not. But do you think the 8 people who are in the same clan on the same server have any trouble with time zones?
No they don't so during beta who was grouped doing most of the testing, I'd like to think its the people all from the same clan.

Hopefully now you can see why I don't hate your clan I simply think the data you guys gave is based on 1 type of play style, don't believe me? Then why are we here today with you thinking I hate your clan?
I just wanted the beta data to be legit good data, not a one sided clans thoughts on how the game should work.
My blame for all these problems will be on OTM you guys just are in the spot light because you shouldn't of had that many in beta.
I'm still sticking to you guys shared what to put on a beta app in your clans locked forums and prob shared the info too.

****bonus info****
The maclirs chest was in beta 10 gold each and gave us plat. So people could buy 1000's got the plat then switched to their live game and bought goods with it and some even sold the goods to ppl on their server.
OTM definitly put their foot down and stopped it and took all items back and what not and even banned a few testers, but this shows the the mind set of many beta testers.