Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

Then you truely dont deserve a say in what happens to the game, you are simply making assumptions before any changes are made, you are not worth my time and your not even worth OTM's time. Please leave and save us all the trouble.
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

How is it no one can see that I am fighting for the lower lvls in beta and have stated many times that I do not hate Avalon and that my issues are with OTM.
Yet you all keep coming back sending things directly to me.
Because what you say is filled with lies and in the next breath you say to blame Avalon , you can backtrack and act like a politician but phonies are phonies . You are not fighting for anyone , you are just a troll who likes to cause controversy , you admitted as much .

Judging how most of the first few pages of forums are user complaints I think I am not trolling anyone.
What I am saying is very valid and the only people who disagree are clan Avalon members which is not a big surprise at all.

Well it shouldn't be a big surprise, being us all big headed and all. We are proud clan members of avalon and im sure if your head was being put up on a pike and rumours are making you fall through the floor, you would stand up for yourself

But what you have your head to far up your ass to understand is, we know you are just hiding behind this little conspiracy, you know what happened it beta and what happens in beta is a majority vote, Avalon alone isn't a majority. IF only you would understand you had more power to complain in Beta forums then hiding behind your little army in general doscussion no one would be complaining, and you wouldn't look so much as an ass.

Go Lukov, keep on rocking dude
Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Then you truely dont deserve a say in what happens to the game, you are simply making assumptions before any changes are made, you are not worth my time and your not even worth OTM's time. Please leave and save us all the trouble.
Tell me one thing there is to do in the game, except grinding on stupid xp?
If you can't, then don't be saying the game is not rubbish, even brookie had not found anything to do.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)