Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

#91
pigman wrote:I don't mod any topic having to do with my clan as my rescission may be biased. Thats why i haven't locked it


@dogma because you keep saying avalon did things we didnt


Name um
Image

This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

#92
pigman wrote:I don't mod any topic having to do with my clan as my rescission may be biased. Thats why i haven't locked it


You are a forum mod. You shouldn't be getting involved at all breaking your own rules. It's extremelly hypocritical... I don't even care what you guys are arguing about. However, I think it's crap that you turn a blind eye on topics that interest you and think you are above the rules.
Image

http://www.celticheroesfanatics.wikia.com

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

#93
HoenheimOfLight wrote:How is it no one can see that I am fighting for the lower lvls in beta and have stated many times that I do not hate Avalon and that my issues are with OTM.
Yet you all keep coming back sending things directly to me.



Because what you say is filled with lies and in the next breath you say to blame Avalon , you can backtrack and act like a politician but phonies are phonies . You are not fighting for anyone , you are just a troll who likes to cause controversy , you admitted as much .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK
Image

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

#94
pigman wrote:@donko community has come to our defence twice now. I will find the quotes when i have time.

Can you find me this one also please

D0nk0 wrote:I am simply reiterating what admin stated previously.

1* easy solo
2* hard solo
3* two people easy
4* two people hard
5* small group
6* full group

Or something similar
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

#95
Eliminater wrote:
HoenheimOfLight wrote:How is it no one can see that I am fighting for the lower lvls in beta and have stated many times that I do not hate Avalon and that my issues are with OTM.
Yet you all keep coming back sending things directly to me.


Because what you say is filled with lies and in the next breath you say to blame Avalon , you can backtrack and act like a politician but phonies are phonies . You are not fighting for anyone , you are just a troll who likes to cause controversy , you admitted as much .



Judging how most of the first few pages of forums are user complaints I think I am not trolling anyone.
What I am saying is very valid and the only people who disagree are clan Avalon members which is not a big surprise at all.
Image

This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

#96
Basically what is being said is that this game is 10 times worse than after update 3.
Its so sh1t that soo many people, like me haven't bothered to play.
Wow, Grats OTM
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

#97
Would you give OTM some time to fix it before you start commenting like that donko!
Lukov lvl 205 rogue
Lukov4 lvl 199 druid
Lukov2 lvl 63 warrior able to shield bash Aggy
Helpfullukov lvl 197 mage. Part three of the lukov combo
skywalker1 lvl 100 ranger
Expansion update 4 & destiny beta tester

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

#98
HoenheimOfLight wrote:
Eliminater wrote:
HoenheimOfLight wrote:How is it no one can see that I am fighting for the lower lvls in beta and have stated many times that I do not hate Avalon and that my issues are with OTM.
Yet you all keep coming back sending things directly to me.


Because what you say is filled with lies and in the next breath you say to blame Avalon , you can backtrack and act like a politician but phonies are phonies . You are not fighting for anyone , you are just a troll who likes to cause controversy , you admitted as much .



Judging how most of the first few pages of forums are user complaints I think I am not trolling anyone.
What I am saying is very valid and the only people who disagree are clan Avalon members which is not a big surprise at all.

Thanks for the drama buddy :)
Pdizz
Warrior
Morrigan
Clan Avalon

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

#99
Hoeim

When did I single anyone in Avalon out?


You do know you're asking a Avalon member who was not only a beta tester but is a forum MOD as well?
ROFL the blatant over support from OTM to clan Avalon is outrageous.
And PIGMAN is a Avalon's youngest member why is a child a forum mod?


You continue to say you don't single anyone out in beta, but you have said this rubbish above me. Well that was a lie and a half. How can people believe you are fighting for them if you are lying about half the stuff you are saying.

You continue to say some rubbish like "What you fail to understand is, I'am not fighting for me, I'am fighting for them!"

C'mon man, in reality we both this is bull. If you really were fighting for the community of the forums, why did you quit beta in the first place? Why didn't you fight against this so called "Avalon Monarchy" in Beta? I'am sure you could of helped the people more if you put opinions in beta, and actually tested. But hey, not everyones perfect; Just avalon apparently. Instead of fighting for the people in beta, you had to do it publically because you knew you could make up a willy ol' tale about The Avalon Monarchy so you could get a little army for yourself (little hoeims), to support you, because the public wouldn't know what actually happens in beta. You felt the need to call on the public because you wouldn't have enough what? Power? To say you don't like the new death penalty. We all know you started up this Avalon crap because you, felt threatened not only as a player but, as a man. :)


Have a nice day.
Image

Proud Clansman of Avalon
“Knowledge talks, wisdom listens.”
“Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart.”

If you need any advice, tips or have any questions don't hesitate to PM me

Re: Enraged Slightly Overpowered?

#100
Lukov wrote:Would you give OTM some time to fix it before you start commenting like that donko!

Nope, I only tell the truth, they have made the game rubbish.
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Apples-Bele and 7 guests