Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Refunding?

Hey OTM,

Was wondering if your offering refunds for lux items purchased from vendors in carrow more?

For otherworld lux you did, would it be possible to do the same for expansion4?
I am asking this because the lux is expensive and to buy an offhand and sell it because it doesn't do enough damage as you though is a waste of money.

Moreover it'd be nice to see what combinations people can come up with that work sufficiently.
Catz Level 130+ DPS ranger
Un elixired to level 115

If you put water in a bowl it becomes the bowl, go with the flow - be like water
World Morrigan

Re: Refunding?

Otm has said that they were done doing refunds cause people were taking it to far and useing it to much . Sorry bud you should have thought about it more before you bought it
Name:Woox16:Warrior:level:190
Name:Ocilley:Druid:level:180
Name:Supremacy:Ranger:level:155
Name:Gage:Mage:level:75

World:Danu
Clan:Prime

Otm has said that they were done doing refunds cause people were taking it to far and useing it to much . Sorry bud you should have thought about it more before you bought it
If that is true OTM better tell us how much resists every mob has and what effect resist does on damage. Cause if they expect us to know that before buying there would only be 1 or 2 of us buying any lux at all.
Nerfed Mage ~140
Why play a class where skills cost more than other classes for same damage?
Why play a class with no auto attack?
Why play a class with 1/3 the armor?
Why play a caster?

Copy this sig! :)

Wiki: http://www.wisdomunderground.com/wiki

If that is true OTM better tell us how much resists every mob has and what effect resist does on damage. Cause if they expect us to know that before buying there would only be 1 or 2 of us buying any lux at all.
+1
Level 180 Ranger
And the proud owner of the leaked beta pic video

Trust vid!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Qm2uirG2Yhs&feature=plcp

Do subscribe :)

They should really announce if there not refunding so people know.
Un elixired to level 115

If you put water in a bowl it becomes the bowl, go with the flow - be like water
World Morrigan

That's some backwards reasoning .

The lux shop isn't Enterprise rent a car .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

Even assuming I do hit 150 in the next couple of days, I'm personally waiting for the dust to settle before I buy anything (well, except for those 100 maclir's chests and the 50 alt books I bought this morning :lol: )

We have new skills, new mobs, changes to old skills, new dmg skills from bosses, and the inevitable unforseen glitches that come with a new launch. I'm planning on playing a bit, trying to determine what my needs are in this brave new world and then figure out which items will suit those needs.
Ta 180 Druid, Keri 191 Mage, June 102 Warrior, Rex 182 Rogue
Proud AvaloNian

That's some backwards reasoning .

The lux shop isn't Enterprise rent a car .
Your reasoning is not to my taste either.

A lot of gold comes ultimately in this game from Plat ie real money. Whether people buy it directly or buy Plat items and turn them into gold ie easier levelling and boss killing. So normal consumer assumptions seem reasonable.

In most western counties you can easily find product information before buying something and in some places it is required. Even if you rent a hire care you will be able to see the car's features eg engine power etc

Why can't we expect the same in this game.

The game is supported TOTALLY by people spending real world money on it so we should expect real world customer service and product information.

My theory is that lack of information on armour and resists and rules on damage etc is deliberate. This gives the developers wriggle room when implementing something ie it doesn't have to work 100 % as expected because the players can't prove how it should work. This is probably a good idea cause they don't get too bogged down on any one part of a release.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)

There are refunds. There has to be refunds. I'm really hoping woox is just trolling. The reason I like OTM and CH so much is the customer service. I just dropped 1.3mil on gear that was not what I thought it was and that I'm I'm not ready for. The money is being spent in shop anyways so it's more of an exchange than refund.
World: Mabon

Rogue 164
Druid 74
Ranger 130
Warrior 94
Mage 88

There are refunds. There has to be refunds. I'm really hoping woox is just trolling. The reason I like OTM and CH so much is the customer service. I just dropped 1.3mil on gear that was not what I thought it was and that I'm I'm not ready for. The money is being spent in shop anyways so it's more of an exchange than refund.
I agree :)
Un elixired to level 115

World Morrigan