Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Update 4: Clan Avalon

As you guys have seen now with the first opening hours of beta every boss is ridiculously harder.
And now aggy a boss our clan has kill 100+ times can no longer kill him even with 30+ toons on and 10+ lvl 120 healers using 2 tanks and a mage with all lures 40/35

This is why I made such a fuss about have 8 ppl from the same clan in beta they made sure the game works out for the lvl of their clans difficulty.

So I hope you will all finally understand why I made such a fuss about this as now this game is so hard only 1 clan will be able to handle it and thats the clan that had the majority of beta testers in it.

Once again OTM has failed on something as simple as balance.

Back to WoW for a few days...
This is what happens when you challenge the better clan on sever.
Your ass shoots flames, literally your ass will shoot flames.

Re: Update 4: Clan Avalon

I agree with you completely. It was B.S. having all of them in beta. Im not looking for a game that I need to spend 100$ a month just to compete.
Pre-Update 5
Deucaleon- 203
Brightblade- 201

Pre-Update 4
Deucaleon-Warrior level 161

Pre-update 3
Deucaleon-Warrior level 105
Drucaleon-Druid level 90
Brightblade-Rogue level 101
Deucalion-Ranger level 90
Ducaleon-Mage level 96

I agree with you completely. It was B.S. having all of them in beta. Im not looking for a game that I need to spend 100$ a month just to compete.
Yes they will probably lose many players if they go this route. It's made me quit other games. Also, if many high lvl people quit, leaving only transitory nubs then eventually they will tire of the wasteland and quit.

IMO a recipe for reduced profits overall.
Member of Aeon - Taranis - 24 boxer
220+ toons
Ravenleaf druid - Silverstring ranger
Stormsong warrior - Nwerb Mage - Eventide Rogue

Toon histogram:
Level_____|200+|150-199|100-149|50-99|20-49|1-19|
# of toons|_5__|___16___|____3___|__11__|__21_|407|

The bosses were fine as is, making them harder is bull crap, that will make it that for bosses that already took a full group and still struggled, if not more groups, will have to get even more people. Will also bring up the need for more platinum, like it doesn't take enough as is. This game is supposed to run off of what you can get in game. This is basically making luxury gear, which isn't supposed to be needed, made needed. This game is based on platinum and luxury instead of actually playing.
Rhainnon

Yumius- Level 183+ DPS Warrior
JuliusYumius- Level 123+ DPS Rogue

Proud Member of Outliers Clan

"Only those who play win. Only those who risk win. History favors risk-takers. Forgets the timid. Everything else is commentary."
-Iveta Cherneva

UGH,now i feel close to quiting!

They should keep happy the 42 ppl on avalon and make quit thousand of others. Smart.... I have been agains all the ideas the avalon had bring because they are only for their clan not really the game as whole....
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

As you guys have seen now with the first opening hours of beta every boss is ridiculously harder.
And now aggy a boss our clan has kill 100+ times can no longer kill him even with 30+ toons on and 10+ lvl 120 healers using 2 tanks and a mage with all lures 40/35

This is why I made such a fuss about have 8 ppl from the same clan in beta they made sure the game works out for the lvl of their clans difficulty.

So I hope you will all finally understand why I made such a fuss about this as now this game is so hard only 1 clan will be able to handle it and thats the clan that had the majority of beta testers in it.

Only ppl who care for the game saw this comming 12 servers thousand of players got play the game how 1 clan wants insane .
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

You have some balls coming on here and making this post . You the tester who failed to show up after 3 builds and now you complain about the results of beta on the day of launch ? You are an embarrassment to all of beta , while admin and the devs are working hard to fix balance issues on bosses and mobs and everything else you create this thread , it's pathetic . You didn't bother to post about how overpowered your class is in beta or in this thread.

I'll have you all know of the Avalon testers who were in beta from start only half were able to stay on through much of the beta , Avalon testers were all individual voices , many examples of that appear in the beta forums as we don't agree on most things lol . A couple Ava were big supporters of target lock , some like myself strongly against it . We had no class with multiple testers , we had no Druid tester , this blame Avalon garbage is just nonsense . Each of us took time away from other things to help in beta , I for one worried only about ranger , some of my ideas were used some not , my clan affiliation had nothing to do with beta my focus was what's best for the game from a high levels perspective and what's best for my class.

There was 1 single issue in beta and everyone in beta disagreed with hoenhelmoflight about this , literally everyone in beta disagreed with him and that's when he decided to rant about Avalon in beta , cause he couldn't take being wrong and he was 100% wrong . After this he rage quit the beta clan and didn't bother to barely help beta with anything after that .

Here is the issue , what do you all think ...

In the first few builds of beta , if a group killed a mob it said "your group killed a (insert mob name)" instead of "Eliminater killed a (insert mob name)"

I made a thread , not Avalon made a thread , just Elim , saying how "your group killed" will destroy what little competition is left in the game with target lock being installed , and that giving kill credit is much of the fun in clan parties and it's friendly competition .

Hoenhelmoflight flamed the thread , said I was a dps goddesses along with anyone who agrees with me if you want it to say what member of the group killed the mb. Then after EVERYONE disagreed with him he created this "Avalon is controlling beta" nonsense and got the genius of the forums on board his little temper tantrum.

Ask any beta tester , there was no "Ava domination " in beta , I might be loud and a bit pushy on forums and I was same way in beta but for dogma (hoenhelmoflight) to question my or my clans integrity after he failed beta and the game so blatantly is just pathetic .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

I just played about 6 hours of update and my overall opinion of update is meh. I am still not spending plat on this game until server swaps, but now everyone knows how it is playing on Morrigan. I just cant get into it like Update 3 was.
Also, burns way too many pots on 2star and 3star mobs same level.
Last edited by Scrotus on Mon May 06, 2013 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.