Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

i have come to the conclusion...

alright... it is true! Dont deny it!

OTM HATES ROGUES!! :cry:

we dont have any sneak peaks of our new stuff ??
YOU ARE ADDING TARET LOCK!
and buffing up da mages :( only to make us WEAK!
please there is a chance to rendeeem your reputation in the rogue community...
POST PICTURES!!!! :evil: ( of V4 rogue stuff )

*just my little rant :D *
ranger: ISOTONICHD
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT
as of V5 -

Re: i have come to the conclusion...

And buff our DPS!
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

How are they buffing mages?
And how does target lock have a direct impact on rouges? Itll have the same impact on all classes
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

How are they buffing mages?
And how does target lock have a direct impact on rouges? Itll have the same impact on all classes
They buffed mages quit a bit actually. Idk how you can't notice that. Target lock effects mostly DPS. By a lot. Cuts out a big part of there role.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack

Buffing mages doesnt make rouges weaker

I dont understand why you are complaining about target lock? you have not tested it yet you are complaining about it. Boohoo you cant ks a low lvl group for fal whats the big ******* deal?!
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Proud Member of Aeon

Same thing i posted on a different topic

Dont say anything and about the target lock until you have seen it in action, prejudice is a bad thing for all people as it narrows their point of view and will be bias towards that side.(in this case rouge's)

Target helps those lowers lvls to not be ksed at a boss, imagine a lvl 180 coming to SV and killing all the bosses solo, it is already possible now. There benefits outweigh the cons, target lock is already in the game atm (50%) and it will be moved up to about (80%, dont take my word for it). Currently id like too see 2 rouges both 150 with the same gear kill ragnor but one rouge to have a 20% head start (target lock not in action) now id like too see the second rouge ks the first one. You wouldn't be able to do it so target lock wont make much of a difference to those of the same level, but will make a massive difference to those of a wider range of levels. This is the main reason, you really don't want a lvl 180 rouge running around ksing all the lower levels on the red bosses and sv ones.

Target lock doesnt eliminate competition between those of the same level, but it does eliminate competition between the low and high level players which is a good thing since the higher player will always win (to an extent)
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Proud Member of Aeon

Same thing i posted on a different topic

Dont say anything and about the target lock until you have seen it in action, prejudice is a bad thing for all people as it narrows their point of view and will be bias towards that side.(in this case rouge's)

Target helps those lowers lvls to not be ksed at a boss, imagine a lvl 180 coming to SV and killing all the bosses solo, it is already possible now. There benefits outweigh the cons, target lock is already in the game atm (50%) and it will be moved up to about (80%, dont take my word for it). Currently id like too see 2 rouges both 150 with the same gear kill ragnor but one rouge to have a 20% head start (target lock not in action) now id like too see the second rouge ks the first one. You wouldn't be able to do it so target lock wont make much of a difference to those of the same level, but will make a massive difference to those of a wider range of levels. This is the main reason, you really don't want a lvl 180 rouge running around ksing all the lower levels on the red bosses and sv ones.

Target lock doesnt eliminate competition between those of the same level, but it does eliminate competition between the low and high level players which is a good thing since the higher player will always win (to an extent)
Yep I agree with everything.

Rogues aren't that weak yet dude they are still crazy dps lol. Don't expect to one hit kill with sneaky (which is true in pre-update) or something.

Rogues have their mad auto dmg while we mages poke with our useless toothpicks (except melee mages).

I think ppl would feel better if they add a bar energy shield to show that ppl are actually dealing dmg. As most of them are pissed off by mages b/c eshield.

Wait, and if you say OTM hate rogues b/c they didn't post their dragon armor, does it mean they hate mages as well? I hope not.

Rouges are complaining because another class is able to come CLOSE on having the same dps, ooooo big deal another class may have a CHANCE on ksing you
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Proud Member of Aeon

It could be that OTM just hates you. Like personally. They knew that not releasing pictures of the rogue armor, and coupling that with a few stifled-dps dynamics, and alternate class buffs would make you lose yer social grace and self respect and get on a public forum and sit down and just weep incessantly.

Fact is, somewhere in Scotland right now there is a cackling developer rubbing his belly, weeping tears of laughter and high fiving the rest of his/her mates: proclaiming loudly : "I got him! I ganked this guy's self respect!" And some little leprechaun in the corner gets up on the wall and adds a point to the "Making Players sound ridiculous OTM Leaderboard"
Teaweasel 121 Druid (Morrigan, Clan: Avalon, On Hiatus)
Teaweasel 133 Druid (Arawn, Retired)
Best Build is a 30/30 in Thinking for yerself ;)

Buffing mages doesnt make rouges weaker

I dont understand why you are complaining about target lock? you have not tested it yet you are complaining about it. Boohoo you cant ks a low lvl group for fal whats the big ******* deal?!
That's the thing, I have played with target lock before. Its annoying. Very. Doesnt need to be even in a game.
Songz
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack