Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: 10% plat (admin?)

if otm wanna give us 10% plat back they will.
its not our decision.
besides the game is fun enough. imo 10% is too much. i know people who spend thousands on this game.
ranger: ISOTONICHD
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT
as of V5 -

Personally I would love it because like other normal logical people, who wouldn't want free money?
That being said, my unbiased opinion is that I feel like you should do a 10% back plat as a type of reward for the plat buyers. And if you highly publicize the 10% plat back on the forums then it could possibly entice players to buy more plat and non plat buyers to start buying plat.

its not our decision.
besides the game is fun enough. imo 10% is too much. i know people who spend thousands on this game.
And whats wrong with that lol they help support the game why not a little something back for bein supportive more then others :D in all honesty those who spend thousands will still buy more even if they do the 10% why would. 10% stop em from continuing to progress
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

I would love a 10% free plat. I just dont have a really use for plat anymore. Got over 1500 sigils. 1300 hp rest energy. And you can buy elixers soooo cheap now.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

Personally I would love it because like other normal logical people, who wouldn't want free money?
That being said, my unbiased opinion is that I feel like you should do a 10% back plat as a type of reward for the plat buyers. And if you highly publicize the 10% plat back on the forums then it could possibly entice players to buy more plat and non plat buyers to start buying plat.
That's clever. :o

its not our decision.
If someone spends $1000 on plat and he gets $100 of plat back, is it bad?

How does this plat back work? Like if you spend $50.00 x2, is it the same as $100.00 even though less plat is given?
Then, how is the plat back calculated? 10% of the $50.00 x2 is 320 plat and 10% of $100.00 is 400 plat. Same money, diff amount of plat back?

Kinda confusing.
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)