Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

To dual box or not to?

Does dual boxing still away the fun? Have a mage and having alot of fun with it. Tried a rogue but i got bored with the autos. Seen a few people dual boxing with a druid and either a rogue or warrior...
Taranis (Inactive)
JustBattle-lv 100 mage
JustKill-lv 37 Hybrid dps ranger

Balor
Blake-lv 39 Rogue

One with the light, one with the dark

Re: To dual box or not to?

its LOADS of fun!
1. You can "solo" bosses
2. You always have a leveling buddy
3. If you need an extra hand in an arguement, voila
4. Scam-proof transfers (my favorite)
5. Support for bosses

Duo-Boxing with Rogue and Druid... Heaven on iPhone
World Taranis

- Regenleif -
Rachmaninoff
Aedin Flameborn

Former Leader in theILLUMINATI, Aeon, and Taranis United

I am a Guide! If you need any tips/help/advice, Click Here to send me a message!

I have so many friend with Ipads but they wont let me use them only one to dual box. I wanna so badly...
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage

its LOADS of fun!
1. You can "solo" bosses
2. You always have a leveling buddy
3. If you need an extra hand in an arguement, voila
4. Scam-proof transfers (my favorite)
5. Support for bosses

Duo-Boxing with Rogue and Druid... Heaven on iPhone
Don't forget, you also get more XP, combined (i.e. between the two (or more) chars). Same for gold.

I dual box my druid with a DPS (ranger or mage) but once my mage is high enough, I'll try Mage + Ranger. Ranger+Bolas + Fire+PierceLure...
World: Rhiannon

I dual and Tri box.
I warn everyone. It takes a lot of the fun out of playing.

very easy to do when you are not moving such as in boss fights. However it sucks for running around and takes a lot more attention.

I can play a single character and watch tv or have a conversation. If I dual or tri box I am just playing the game.

With all that said it's worth it because you never have to rely on someone else to level.
Touch (Druid) 150
Spitfire (Mage) 160

More fun and so OP LOL... I dual box a lot my Ranger and Rogue - during Aggy Fight, boss kill and when i was still leveling Rogue to go 150... AND now i'm into dual boxing Rogue and my Druid LOL.. so fun.. Hope i can triple box again. ;)
Taranis World: theIlluminati
LadyinRED 155 Ranger
REDdy 152 Rogue
Naturetouch 150 Druid

Personnally I do not enjoy this game without dual boxing anymore.

My config is quite unique, best tank and bet dps in Lugh. My Tank taunts, so my rogue can explode anything while beeing safe. And, thats where is the big difference, my warrior still can deal plenty of damage. So basicly u kill extremely fast, and if you tank is not a fake one, you kill free of charges.
However it sucks for running around and takes a lot more attention.
Thats because you did not found yet the best way to handle your devices. At the beginning was a pain in the ass. Best dual boxing is two ipads, just put on on top of the other, you hand can even touch both screen at the same time, very easy to direct both toons. I do constantly boss circuits and both my toons are running very conveniently.

Another advantage not listed yet : You can still play, trade or discuss with one toon, while one the other is stuck boringly queeing in Arena for his daily quest !
SHADOWKRAR : Warrior 182 Full Glacial
S007 : Rogue 182 Full Glacial / Full Radiant
SHADOWSNIPPER : Ranger 72 Full Meteroric
World : Lugh
Clan : Chieftain of BERSERKERS clan

i wish i could tri box.

mage/rogue/druide

mage consistantly use the pierce debuff on enemy (well pierce and fire and cold) while supplying druide whith energy and cloaking rogue for fast kills.
druide heals
rogue kills like a speedy gon zilus ( i dont know how to spell it XD)
ranger: ISOTONICHD
QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT QUIT
as of V5 -

I warn everyone. It takes a lot of the fun out of playing.
Anyone else agrees? I'm looking for fun in this game and not really productivity XP
Taranis (Inactive)
JustBattle-lv 100 mage
JustKill-lv 37 Hybrid dps ranger

Balor
Blake-lv 39 Rogue

One with the light, one with the dark