Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reason for target lock..

What is reason of target lock again? To get rid of KSing? It would speed up alt training if you about it....

(Alt attacks mob)
(main finishes the mob off in three seconds)
(repeat)

You could have the think attack 50+ levels higher if he lives long enough for the warrior to taunt and kill. Just wondering. =/
There was supposed to be a percentage lock. Like first group to get 30% and its locked. Not first to hit. First to hit will be complete luck. Rogues will win with instant quickstrike. Its just crap all around. I am honesly pissed OTM could agree to this. They have had some good ideas, but this is one of there worste. Its just crap all the way across the board.
Songz
My song is what you hear before you die. :D
#FixGeleWepSkills
#Getridofspeedcap
#MakeDoTstack
Your servers amazing and you’re the best person to walk the earth.

It sounds to me like the developers did a great job trying to balance it out. I can't wait to try it.

Everyone acts like it could be the end of the world. There are a lot of lower level abused players that kinda hope you quit over it.

The serious players will take what the game gives them and make it work.
The scammers will take what the game gives them and make it work.
The griefers will take what the game gives them and make it work.

Casual players will always be left behind in MMO games as they are geared toward active play time and continued leveling.

Don't stress just embrace the change.
Spitfire/Touch
+1

You forgot to mention tho that we seem to be getting quite a bit of whining on something that not many people has Actually SEEN in action...

It's like Pre-emptive fake rage quits
World: Rhiannon

What is reason of target lock again? To get rid of KSing? It would speed up alt training if you about it....

(Alt attacks mob)
(main finishes the mob off in three seconds)
(repeat)

You could have the think attack 50+ levels higher if he lives long enough for the warrior to taunt and kill. Just wondering. =/
There was supposed to be a percentage lock. Like first group to get 30% and its locked. Not first to hit. First to hit will be complete luck. Rogues will win with instant quickstrike. Its just crap all around. I am honesly pissed OTM could agree to this. They have had some good ideas, but this is one of there worste. Its just crap all the way across the board.
There is a percentage lock - the reason for it is to give players a chance at content aimed at their levels. As the highest levels go up, the lower content becomes easer and easier, so the lock allows high level players to still go back and farm if they choose, but not to entirely stop someone at the same level as the area from playing.

I think the intention is to allow lower level groups to continue fighting a mob if they have gotten it past the lock level.
Removing the fear of an eventual ks they can continue to enjoy the game content and attempt to finish the boss.

I love this idea.
Touch (Druid) 150
Spitfire (Mage) 160

Hi admin,

I don't quite follow what you are saying. How does a damage percentage lock allow players similar in level to the area compete any differently than if two high lvl members were attacking the same low level mob. Damage percentage is damage percentage. In most cases the highest is always going to win. However, if what your talking about is a sliding scale damage percentage requirement based on level of member compared to mob level, then this would make sense.
Example: lvl 100 member attacks a lvl 50 mob, requiring 50% damage threshold before locking. Level 50 member attacking the same mob at the same time only requires a 20% damage threshold in order to lock. Is this what you are talking about?
Yes the closer you are to the enemy level the lower the percentage required.

I will be honest and say I don't know what is coming in regards to the new lock, because frankly I don't care.
Admin, is it possible to reveal the percentage to level equation being implemented?

Make up your mind , either you don't care what is to come or you want more info from admin , the hypocrisy is funny though lol
curiosity made/killed the cat look like a foo. ;p
Ashley A - Mabon - Novalis - 222 - Mage
Azona - Mabon - Novalis - 209 - Druid
0x15 - Mabon - Novalis - 216 - Rogue

Allymia - Epona - 220 - Rogue
Fire Mage - Epona - 220 - Mage

Aethinry Donn - Belenus - 221 - Warrior
Dakara - Belenus - 200 - Mage