Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What is this?

Its 250k in the otherworld lux store and its not rare.
The Golden Blades in the Luxshop do 200Damage,I think you could get that as a prize before the scavenger was released.
Characters:
Hred:Ranger
Tred:Rogue
Gred:Mage

That's one of the golden blades given out to few participants in update threes beta. An extremely rare item. How'd you come across it? Thats like owning a Mickey Mantel rookie apple or an alpha Black Lotus Magic the Gathering apple.

Effectiveness- not as good as an actual golden fire blade.

Rarity- from what i can tell. Extremely rare, a hardcore collectors dream!
Last edited by Maxxee on Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

That picture is taken from the player's inventory :roll:
So youre saying he already knows what it is and is looking for some kind of gratification for owning it? I just doubt that. The question that needs to be answered is how did he acquire it? I have no idea how many were given out but i can only guess that it was a very low number.
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh

So youre saying he already knows what it is and is looking for some kind of gratification for owning it? I just doubt that. The question that needs to be answered is how did he acquire it? I have no idea how many were given out but i can only guess that it was a very low number.
Not to show off -.-
Maybe to troll

He knows what a golden blade is because he asks what kind of golden blade it is. He is also equipping a magic one. His gear suggests he is high enough to access the shop for himself.

Ignorance or trolling!
SirBlaze333 - 220+ Warrior
(Returning Player)

Not to show off -.-
Maybe to troll

He knows what a golden blade is because he asks what kind of golden blade it is. He is also equipping a magic one. His gear suggests he is high enough to access the shop for himself.

Ignorance or trolling!
Well said sir... Well said...
MaxeesVigor 200 druid
Independent of Lugh