Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

drops

This might have been mentioned in other topics but I decided to give it it's own forum.
Drops for mobs should be increased in value and drop rate. Feel free to post if u feel something should be increased in value or rate
Boar meat is now about the price of wolf meat Even though the levels of the 2 are very far from each other
Boar trotter is underpriced
Conacht gold ring is underpriced
Conacht spears swords bows and wands are good but drop rate needs to be improved
Unicorn hoofs are also underpriced
Unicorn hides are about the price if wolf hides
You say you increased the price of diamonds :roll:
But it doesnt matter cause I can't find em I killed everything that dropped diamonds before update e.g rev lords, shiverlords priests. ( most of Wich drop jasper and if lucky tigers eye.
Considering how some of the items in the store are worth the drops from mobs are out rages.
I know u need to make money somehow but u don't have to ruin a good game
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

Re: Outrages drops :( Admins secret way to get get cash

I agree i played the game 24/7 for a week and only got 20k! id have to play several hours a day for months to ever get the rejuvination necklace which costs 150k! And seriously i cant play the game all day long so its impossible to afford the necklace without platinum.
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

100% agree. Gold used to be hard enough to come by, now its atrocious. The new areas were about equal to the old ones in terms of gold, now they made it much worse. This game is going backwards in that sense. If gold is gunna be impossible to come by without using real money people are gunna keep quitting as they have been. I would rather pay a monthly fee for this game then being cornered into having to spend the same amount of money. It just leads to 95% of the game being poor noobs who can't get anywhere and just beg all day. Kinda reminds me of the American government.

I agree, I'm tired of being one of the few to support this game I love by paying for gold. Make it a 3 dollar fee per 3 months like Chaos and let everyone enjoy it! Don't you realize most of your accounts are kids? It would be a lot easier for them to ask dad for 3 bucks than a hundred. It would also be more enjoyable for those who pay because you could start making some cool rare drops that are better than things you can buy.

Fun for all? More money for you? Where's the problem?

Btw Christmas is coming and I see lots of new kids with iPods, iPhones, and iPads!
Pre-Update 5
Deucaleon- 203
Brightblade- 201

Pre-Update 4
Deucaleon-Warrior level 161

Pre-update 3
Deucaleon-Warrior level 105
Drucaleon-Druid level 90
Brightblade-Rogue level 101
Deucalion-Ranger level 90
Ducaleon-Mage level 96

We should be thankful that we can play this game free of charge in the first place.Developing and updating the game requires money. The game developers are doing this as a business and not for charity. Therefore, their money has to come from somewhere. By making it difficult to get gold, it tempts players, especially those well heeled ones (which I see quite a lot in the game) to pay for premium items using real money. There is nothing inherently wrong with this business model. While I can afford to buy all the expensive items in the game using real money, I have been restraining myself from doing so because to me, grinding for gold is an exciting challenge in itself and when I have accumulated enough gold afer grinding for days to be able to afford one of those ancient items, it gives me immense satisfaction. If Admin were to take up the suggestion to significantly increase the rate of gold or item drop, then the game developers will not have any income and if that is the starting premise, there wouldn't be this free game in the first place. So, let's be realistic and grind long and hard and not withdraw from the game to acquire the hard earn gold. You will get to the desired amount of gold someday.....

Making money for the game is one thing, affecting the majorly affecting the game play is another.

I agree that not every mob should drop 1k gold, but the gold drops for more difficult mobs should be raised.

I've bought a good share of plat and I'm not complaining. A good way to make some money would be:
- Cosmetics
- Name Changes
- Server Transfer

I've seen a lot of people for and against a monthly fee. So how about this: The game will remain free, but you can become a supporter. You pay a monthly fee and in exchange get a certain amount of gold/month, maybe 5 plat/month and a pet or mount. That wound not significantly affect those playing for free and is a cool for those paying a monthly fee.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn