Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Locations for rare weapons everywhere

I have spent months developing research for this topic to finally post it but my research is still underway I still must find out the rest of the crookback and all the otherworld ones and more bloodgrove ones but I will edit this post when I get more figured out please post any that you know of that haven't been listed. So heres what I've discovered so far. (most are not properly named because I haven't gotten some of the weapons because they were apprentices but Found the spawn points just a F.Y.I)
Bonecaller's Wand: from a Crookback Sorcerer in the little area that Bonehead spawns in in the right corner
Master Sword of Rust: In the Throne Room
Connacht Wand: In front of the tower near up the big hill
Master Bow of Avenger: the ranger that spawns the furthest atop the stairs the the castle at Shalamont River
Master Mace of the Crusher: one of the spearmen that are near Welwan will occasionaly be the weapon holder left of the Greygorge Leystone
Master Staff of the Starry Sky: Spawns near Redbane area
Master Dagger of the Shadows: Spawns around all the fencers. duelist and ribbon swords
Connacht Axe: Spawns Behind the red tent that is close to the river the Ironspike area across from Carlow
Master Sword of the Grove: Spawns in front of the entrance that has all the Bloodgrove druids
Master Wand of the Grove: Spawns In the circle
BloodGrove Staff: Spawns sometimes where the druid that patrols the front of the entrance of the circle
Green weapons are from Crookback, blue from Connachts, Red from Bloodgroves and a dark cyan like color for the OW weapons
Last edited by Bhamuntflare on Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:59 pm, edited 13 times in total.
"YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID! NOT EVEN WITH DUCT TAPE"
Darius Wyvern Level 94 Chieftain of TheImmortals Class:Warrior ,World: Crom
I will make a comeback soon...

Re: Locations for rare weapons everywhere

This in one of the wands i got from the druid circle
Attachments
image.jpg
This is one of the wands i got from one of the bloodgroove enemy's and I've noticed that they all of loads of hp so takes awhile to kill them
image.jpg (177.25 KiB) Viewed 6527 times
Cozakiller

Danu:Cozakiller lvl 135 warrior,HealingHand lvl 84 druid,Inferno Wizard lvl 64
Arawn: SwiftDeath lvl 101 ranger

Proud clansmen of Prime :D