Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Halloween patch released!

Ok.. Now that we are all done ignoring arwen we can get back to making the game fair. Please change this around so we can all get the armor and kill the bosses... Please make the bosses lvl 20 or something
Wow...you really are ...
--Jonas
Server: Taranis
"TMNT" Level 37 DexDruid
"Twink" Level 37 PvP Rogue (Soon as it comes out :D)
Sleep really makes one feel rested...

U guys plz try to keep it nice on the forums because i dont want to deal with this drama now and nobody else want to hear about this drama this topic is for the hollween patch and infinity life is not always fair so live with it.

Arouse... Grow up and act mature.. This is a forum, not a bar... If you want to hurl insults.. Do it elsewhere
Auctally all you do is hurl insults and spam. Hypocrite much?

And if someone needs to mature, that someone is you.
--Jonas
Server: Taranis
"TMNT" Level 37 DexDruid
"Twink" Level 37 PvP Rogue (Soon as it comes out :D)
Sleep really makes one feel rested...

Really infinity? Go play tapfish or something easy if you don't wanna play and earn your stripes. The witches are level 10 and 20. Some of the patch baddies are level 2. I enjoy the challenge. Thanks devs! This is a great game! Especially if you put in the time and effort.
  • Slimlizzy Druid level 150
    Darkcalypso rogue level 125 BadSlim Mage level 120 Priveledged member of RaptureEve on Rhiannon

Tapfish he he that is pretty funny always could play angry birds too ,,,well said Arwen always one to know an do an know what to say Rapture Eve is not one its all an we all worked hard in Rapture Eve nothing was given to us we earned it as "Eves" some as Lites I hav waited for this Halloween/Samhain event I am very grateful its out an i am gonna enjoy as I suggest all should
Evil, You set my soul on fire
Evil, You fill me with desire
Evil, You always get it right
Evil, All day and all night

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE GREEN AWAY FINALLY I AM FREE FROM BEIN A SLAVE TO THE CORROSION OF CORRUPTNESS OF BETA TESTER

Hey admin, this message is just for you... I really don't care what these kids think about me or my ideas.. Please make it to where we can get the armor and heart as lvl 28s at least.. Preferably they should be able to be obtained... All items should be able to be obtained at level 1 please. Thank you admin

At the risk of fanning the flames already licking this thread, I just would like to point out that If ALL the level 1s could get the 'rare' items, they wouldn't exactly be RARE... now would they? They would be common, boring and worthless.

Bearing in mind that the Halloween patch may be up until early November, I strongly suggest that lower level players spend a couple of days actually leveling, you could all easily hit level 30-40 in a few days of solid grinding.

As for politeness and decorum on the forums in general, there are many people who could work on their manners around here, and I think it would be great if everyone would focus on improving the game instead of calling each other down to the lowest...

GREAT JOB DEVS, HAPPY SAHMAIN!!!!

Hey there, thanks a lot for the feedback

We designed the Halloween event so there was something for all levels.

Level 1 players can kill the pumpkinheads and collect pumpkins to get their pumpkin helm
level 10-20 players can kill the witches and get their witches hats, and also get potions from the potion quests
Level 30-40 players can get their pumpkin wand via the quest
high level players and clans can take on the bosses and get powerful and rare items

Hope you have fun during the event, we currently plan to run it until 8th November.

You are able to keep all items gained during the event forever.

Thanks!