Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Shouldn't Rangers Have Better Armor Than Rogues?

While I'm not a Ranger, and have never played one, wouldn't it make sense if it's armor was better than a rogues ? In terms of physical damage resistance? After all it is a 'All-Round Class' the only thing it lacks is having a warrior type quality, or maybe giving it a skill which boosts its total amount of armor.

Just something that I thought of would like other players insight on this as well.

Re: Shouldn't Rangers Have Better Armor Than Rogues?

Honestly, this is why they have things like bows, bolas and entangle- to reduce damage.

Their armor is already "all around" it's between low (mages druids) and high (warriors)

In theory, i wouldn't mind if rangers had a bit more armor than rogues, but in that theory rogues would have significantly better dps than rangers and/or evasive and sneaky skills like play dead and hide etc would work better at high lvls
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

Traditionally, rangers (or hunters) have light armor, they have to be light footed and quiet when stalking or hunting prey.
Bowmen aren't rangers, and they typically wear heavier armor like chain, and usually part of an army's range attack.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Maybe they could make that or rangers? Some super heavy armour that has some debuffs like -10% attack speed and -50% running speed but still would be usefull with a few good buffs on it idk

If they ever get to the point should be - % 33 attack speed , movement well no other classes have equipped weigth limitations.

But then all other classes should gain speed of attack by the sacriface of armor ( or weigth eqquipped)
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

I do not think rangers should have more armor than rogues. Firstly rangers have bolas and they can attack from a distance, while rogues are left attacking the mob strait up taking huge hits. If anything they should increase rogue armor or add peirce bonus to quest armor. We dont have a bolas skill so this is the least they could do.
Galadeep level 157+ Rogue :D :lol:
Coriolis level 125+ Druid :)
Gwydion
Clan
Solitaire Best Clan Ever :shock:
Hardest hitter on Gwydion without Earth stone :P