Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Attention to all - Double gold!

Honestly i mostly hated last double gold event, because if you want to get gold in the otherworld you get it mostly through drops (which is not affected by event) and when there's double gold event, just about every single mob below lvl 110 is farmed 24/7. It was nearly impossible to find any mob alive in stonevale, shalemont, and even crook back hollow.
hatoyo- lvl 130 Rogue- Rhiannon
hat0y0- lvl 83 Druid- Rhiannon
Bluejay- lvl 68 warrior- Rhiannon
Banshee- lvl 51 ranger- Rhiannon
(name withheld)- lvl 46 Mage- Top-Secret

Most people, young kids in particular, just generally can't be bothered to go and vote. With an incentive, hopefully more people will vote.

It is similar to the reviews on the app store. Celtic Heroes must have thousands of players that love the game. If you look at the reviews on the app store, it only has 570 reviews overall (in over a year), and has 289 reviews since the last update.

I honestly believe, if everyone that actually does love it voted (I believe over 1000 people would vote 5*), then we would have more people playing the game, which basically means more money for OTM, which in turn means faster updates.

Thinking about it. OTM should make a pop-up in-game after you've had the game for say, 2-weeks, asking the person to review the app on the app-store, included with a link that they just have to touch to take them there (otherwise again, they probably won't be bothered).
RAPIDx - 225 Rogue
Rhiannon GameChanger

———————————
Some Guy - 220 Rogue
Epona Prodigy

Most people, young kids in particular, just generally can't be bothered to go and vote. With an incentive, hopefully more people will vote.

It is similar to the reviews on the app store. Celtic Heroes must have thousands of players that love the game. If you look at the reviews on the app store, it only has 570 reviews overall (in over a year), and has 289 reviews since the last update.

I honestly believe, if everyone that actually does love it voted (I believe over 1000 people would vote 5*), then we would have more people playing the game, which basically means more money for OTM, which in turn means faster updates.

Thinking about it. OTM should make a pop-up in-game after you've had the game for say, 2-weeks, asking the person to review the app on the app-store, included with a link that they just have to touch to take them there (otherwise again, they probably won't be bothered).

I honestly cant remember 1 time where i reviewed a game from a pop-up.
Maybe if OTM gave players a reason to do it like 1K gold or 10 plat.
Guide to Warden/Meteo/Frozen/Dragon Weps : http://www.celtic-heroes.com/forum/view ... =4&t=32427

Tbh, double gold event should be a every other week kind of thing. Gold is just to timely to farm endless hours for, and it goes so quickly that by the time your done farming your money's already gone to make up for the cost of pots and idols.
Zealot-Rogue-lvl-146
Optic-warrior-lvl-90
InHisName-druid-lvl-78
Wizzard-mage-lvl-60
All on mabon..

I've voted 3 times :) Once on the computer once on my ipod and once on my phone. I personally would rather have a 10% plat refund or give out plat or something instead of double gold as double gold is only useful if you are on the game and I am very busy in real life lately :( And some kids are only allowed to play for a certain amount of time each day which can lead to fights between kids and parents and parents being mad at otm.
Dasawwe: Lvl 126 Warrior Herne
Cumhachdach: Lvl 121 Ranger Herne