Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mob and boss spam

How do u all feel about mob and boss spam, meaning when it says that he attempts to cast skills, gets interupted, and when he is successful?
Personally i hate it and wish we could toggle it on or off. The orange text showing a more serious attack is coming I don't mind, such as woodcrowns nasty thorns.. I apreciate the warning for that.
For the rest of the white text it becomes extremely hard to catch other text at times as it is just way too much spam from these mobs and bosses.

Anyone else's opinion? I would like to see it removed or toggle able. My personal opinion

Re: Mob and boss spam

I love when Pyrus shouts he is starting to cast quake. Having a 70 Vitality means you have to pay attention to such things or suck down idols. Give me a chance to try to bolt or throw up an Energy Shield.

Tog
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)

What class do you play ?
I don't exactly have a specific class. I have one of every class all high lvls such as your self. Judging by your sig

So it really depends on who's online in my clan and what technique is best to tackle the current targeted boss

Just no. Because DPS's with lower health then tanks need to know this stuff so they can get outa range (or if your a mage throw up Esheild) those 'boss spam' texts are actually quite important!

Just no. Because DPS's with lower health then tanks need to know this stuff so they can get outa range (or if your a mage throw up Esheild) those 'boss spam' texts are actually quite important!
He is suggesting adding the ability to toggle it. if you want to keep it then you just wont use that feature. I think it's a great idea to be able to toggle these messages on or off
Mabon:
Dogorcat3--lvl 183--rogue--Elite

I would also like to toggle my own spam off. As a druid, I am constantly spamming my heals when soloing. Why? because I get interrupted so easily. So when I solo I'm constantly mashing my heal button over and over again, to the point where I'm surprised I haven't broken my phone yet. It causes my chat window to fill up with "Skill recharging" messages, and I literally can't see anything that's happening in chat.
YouTube | Mystery Chest Simulator | Cooking Guide | Legacy Boss Guide

I would also like to toggle my own spam off. As a druid, I am constantly spamming my heals when soloing. Why? because I get interrupted so easily. So when I solo I'm constantly mashing my heal button over and over again, to the point where I'm surprised I haven't broken my phone yet. It causes my chat window to fill up with "Skill recharging" messages, and I literally can't see anything that's happening in chat.
Yea and the Wards hit everyone in group in the given area, and spam the chat window as well. Same with Abundant aura. It's virtually impossible to carry on a Whisper conversation while healing a tank actively.

Tog (I have a druid too)
Togarth Lvl 150 Mage World Sulis General of Clan Retribution 3rd Place in Marshall's Crystal Armor Event (ChuckNorris)