Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Message to all otm and beta testers.

Pest dont you know that about 89.6 % of all statistcs quoted from the internet are accurate. Please continue with the target lock system. As it is going right now ksing clans are dominating the game. I know I am going to quit if the game doesnt swing in my favor with the next update. As I see it I am doing everything I can do on my part and I am not going to beg or plead for you to make the game playable for everyone. I will just move along if I cant succeed without having to go through the top clan.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

I need more specific info about the lock itself before I decide whether I think it should be in game or not. For example, is the boss/mob FFA until 80% and then the target is locked? or is it the first person who attacks is guaranteed the kill?
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Re: ???

@ jakethesnake. I guess OTM is raking in money hand over fist and realize they need to change the game to run off more people and lower their income.
DR Derp of Donn
Meh

Not sure why you named beta testers. They are testers, that's means they test the game, not change it. Sometimes Admin listens to testers, sometimes he doesn't. Testers don't really have that much influence.

I'm not against a target lock. After all, warriors/Druids do most of the work / spend most idols (unless boss has AoE spell). Seems fair they should get the kill instead of someone who just auto attack AFKs a boss...

And no, idk how exactly the target lock is working.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

After all, warriors/Druids do most of the work / spend most idols
LMAO

Your experience is tanks and Druids use most idols ? I won't even comment on the "do most work" bit .

In my experience it's the dps , specifically rogues who use the most idols , and honestly it's not even by a close margin .
You forgot to read the "unless the boss has AoE dmg".
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

Not sure why you named beta testers. They are testers, that's means they test the game, not change it. Sometimes Admin listens to testers, sometimes he doesn't. Testers don't really have that much influence.

I'm not against a target lock. After all, warriors/Druids do most of the work / spend most idols (unless boss has AoE spell). Seems fair they should get the kill instead of someone who just auto attack AFKs a boss...

And no, idk how exactly the target lock is working.
I put beta testers in topic to express our opinion to both admin/beta testers/community. Im sure beta testers would like to hear whats coming out of our mouths and maybe convince admin ;)

After all, warriors/Druids do most of the work / spend most idols
LMAO

Your experience is tanks and Druids use most idols ? I won't even comment on the "do most work" bit .

In my experience it's the dps , specifically rogues who use the most idols , and honestly it's not even by a close margin .
You forgot to read the "unless the boss has AoE dmg".

I saw that and agree. But if not aoe and tank dies , so does the rogue correct ? So non aoe rogues die as much as tanks and then add on aoe bosses and it's rogues again , that's why in my opinion rogues die more often .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK

back on track, i do think holding aggro should account for some of the kill, and druid heals are part of that considering they keep the tank alive. damage should still account for 70-80% of the kill but actually holding aggro should be important as well
pigman, with the fury of the pigs and the mind of a man
level 210+ rogue
Morrigan
Avalon
put your pants on, we're going out