Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Is OTM deleting Post and nip/tuck treads.?

This has become the ridiculous a lot good post are been edited and delete must useful imformation, so the game has a a lot issues and your positions is to delete the post , isntead or give solution to those issues,

Each time we log a few not- harmful post are gone , and you going still blame it to server change ......
Last edited by Fromen on Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Re: Is OTM deleting Post or treads?

Frogmen is correct. I posted to the thread he mentioned two days ago and it's gone.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re: Is OTM deleting Post or treads?

Frogmen is correct. I posted to the thread he mentioned two days ago and it's gone.

The post was nip/tuck , your post there were delete before the last comment and 2 complety pages of conversation after your initial ( delete) posts ... Idk if this will become the standard On forums moderation on this site.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Re: Is OTM deleting Post and nip/tuck treads.?

I lost the petition I started on locking topics.

The energy topic is also missing stuff. Darn I had some good suggestions in there.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70

There was an issue a couple of days ago where our forum host upgraded their hardware, and unfortunately as a result we lost a small number of posts and topics. This was due to some web traffic being sent to the old web server whilst data was being transferred to the new one, and was entirely out of our control. This has hopefully now been completed (again, it is out of our control but as far as I am aware it is done) and so no more posts should be lost. In future if such an upgrade is set to happen we will most likely take the forums down for the transition period so that there is no risk of losing posts.

We're trying our best to recover the posts that were recently lost, and we apologise for any inconvenience this has caused. We're also still trying to recover the posts that were lost when we first switched to our new host. We were able to restore some of them, however it transpired that not all of them were.

Our moderation policy is not to delete topics and posts without good reason. For example, if a post or topic has abusive or inappropriate language, or is in breach of one our Forum Rules, it is liable to be deleted. However posts which offer feedback and thoughts won't be deleted.

Now that we are on a new forum host (and their hardware has been upgraded) the forums should be a lot more stable than they were previously were. This (hopefully) means that there will no longer be any instances when the forums are not accessible, and once we know whether all the posts are able to be restored I'll be taking a look at the search function to see if I can get that to work properly.

Again I'm sorry that some posts and topics were deleted. We certainly didn't expect or want this to happen and we understand how frustrating it is.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/

With the new host and new hardware is it possible to have new features?
example:
-Posting a document
-Searching for threads you started not just posts you made on others threads.
-Locking topics you start.
-Making a favorite topics list so you can keep track of things like the guides.
-Having a keywords field for easier searching.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70

With the new host and new hardware is it possible to have new features?
example:
-Posting a document
-Searching for threads you started not just posts you made on others threads.
-Locking topics you start.
-Making a favorite topics list so you can keep track of things like the guides.
-Having a keywords field for easier searching.
Unfortunately all these features are software related, and nothing to do with the hardware.

The new hardware simply means that the forum is more stable, can handle more users etc.
Terms of Service, Policies and Procedures: http://celtic-heroes.com/support/