Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: new lux in update 4?

#21
Warsong wrote:There's no super fast way to earn gold. I wish there was. But everything takes time. Leveling or getting abilities maxed or getting 1mil in gold.


+1, IMO there is still no legit way of farming gold in CH. However at higher levels I still assume the average amount of gold earned from levelling is a lot higher
-Morrigan-
Cronic, 143 Mage
Ninjastar, 127 Rouge
TheDarkSide, 67 Druid

Tada gan iarracht.

Re: new lux in update 4?

#22
Yilley wrote:
TheDarkSide wrote:It will be funny how only those who have spent years saving and saving up gold or have spent hundreds of dollars on gold will get these new lux items :|

Apologies for the harshness or if I have offended anyone, this is my opinion therefore I must say I am against this idea

These new lux are to help with the increase difficulty of the game which lower lvls wont have to face till they are a higher lvl.

No, a lot of it will just be used to overpower alts. It would need a decent level requirement.

Re: new lux in update 4?

#23
I am against putting million dollar lux items that provide high dps. frozen armor and the upgrade to dragon armor should remain the best gear aside from boss drops.
If they want high powered lux items I would like to see the level requirement match the mobs of the new zone 150+ or higher.

It would be really nice if the new mobs dropped useful weapons occasionally just to add variety to the game.
Touch (Druid) 150
Spitfire (Mage) 160

Re: new lux in update 4?

#24
TheDarkSide wrote:It will be funny how only those who have spent years saving and saving up gold or have spent hundreds of dollars on gold will get these new lux items :|

Apologies for the harshness or if I have offended anyone, this is my opinion therefore I must say I am against this idea



Gold prices in-game are getting out of hand indeed. 250k for an offhand dagger? I mean I have it all, but think about it 250k is $50.00 of real life money!
Waiting on the android version. Then I shall return to Danu!

Re: new lux in update 4?

#25
Is all you guys compare these prices to just real life money? Those people who spend that money in these items do so becsuse they can and are probably making a good living. But these items do not need real money to be obtained. I know many players that farm and farm and farm and they can make an easy 50-200k a day. 200k yes is a huuuge extreme, but it all depends how long you farm and what you are farming, plus there is a luck factor and it could be that that's playing a role in their earnings.
Image


Proud Owner of a Blessed White Yule Crown

Re: new lux in update 4?

#27
Rebirth wrote:
Yilley wrote:
TheDarkSide wrote:It will be funny how only those who have spent years saving and saving up gold or have spent hundreds of dollars on gold will get these new lux items :|

Apologies for the harshness or if I have offended anyone, this is my opinion therefore I must say I am against this idea

These new lux are to help with the increase difficulty of the game which lower lvls wont have to face till they are a higher lvl.

No, a lot of it will just be used to overpower alts. It would need a decent level requirement.

Well of course these new lux would need the appropriate lvl restriction i would like to see a lvl req of 150 for these new lux. If thats to high i would want it to be no lower then 125.

Re: new lux in update 4?

#28
Eliminater wrote:

Derp I don't think you get what I am saying . Higher level , better gold from xp , easier time killing red bosses , better drops in xp , gold is just easier as you get higher level . We don't sell Aggy drops either , in clan or out . If you want lots of gold , grind. Grind xp , grnd on bosses , even grind on farmng , it takes time but you make tons of gold by being patient.


This is 100% true which is actaully one of the biggest problems with them game. The easiest way we higher lvls have to make gold is selling drops others need like discs, tabs, rems, and crests this in turn encourages higher lvls to hunt for bosses which are for lower lvls. This puts a big strain on newer players which already have a hard time making gold and then have to spend it on items they need. Now back to the op i still stand by my original post these items will be ment for the higher lvls who will need them and not lower lvls who have trouble making gold. However even at higher lvls it can take weeks to get 1 mil and if thats just for one new item this can easly get out of hand.

Re: new lux in update 4?

#29
Yilley wrote:This is 100% true which is actaully one of the biggest problems with them game. The easiest way we higher lvls have to make gold is selling drops others need like discs, tabs, rems, and crests this in turn encourages higher lvls to hunt for bosses which are for lower lvls. This puts a big strain on newer players which already have a hard time making gold and then have to spend it on items they need. Now back to the op i still stand by my original post these items will be ment for the higher lvls who will need them and not lower lvls who have trouble making gold. However even at higher lvls it can take weeks to get 1 mil and if thats just for one new item this can easly get out of hand.


First of all I disagree about the easiest way to make gold secondly it should take weeks to get a million gold .

I've never sold a tab , rem or crest and I do well with gold in game .
Eliminater
Clan Avalon
http://avalon.guildlaunch.com/
Morrigan

ABOLISH TARGET LOCK
Image

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: W7ch and 19 guests