Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Patch will be out tomorrow

Also, please improve gold drops for the higher level enemies. In the update the gear is more expensive (naturally) but the gold drops are less (unnaturally). I realize there is a new range of item drops but its still harder to make as much gold here as we could in the catacombs when we should be making more.

Also, please improve gold drops for the higher level enemies. In the update the gear is more expensive (naturally) but the gold drops are less (unnaturally). I realize there is a new range of item drops but its still harder to make as much gold here as we could in the catacombs when we should be making more.
Its bad when it's still faster to gain money in catacombs than in stonevale, and the new items cost three times as much if not more.

The leader of shadowknights in herne, darlington lv77, said something about how he liked the money from drops.

I don't play a ton, and I do like how much money the items are. However players like seeing gold go up while killing stuff, and when going to the store. So as enemy levels increase- both the overall drop gold value should go up, and the average straight gold drop rate. I am pretty sure almost all the npcs other than bosses drop less regular gold than lower levels in catacombs.

Hey there

The items that drop from the enemies should sell for a lot more gold in stonevale than in catacombs - and many mobs have an average kill value much higher in terms of overall gold if you include selling items that drop - are you not finding that?
I think gold drop is decent. I shalemont I get about 10 gold a kill but sometimes mobs drop weapons Wich are worth 50 in store along with jewelry and pins
[CENTER]
[/CENTER]

I agree, I know a lot of players who are going back into the catacombs to make gold to buy the new items instead of fighting the new enemies. In the catacombs the item everyone was reaching for was the diamond, dropped by several enemies. I got my first diamond drop from a new mob today, or else I would have not believed they still dropped. I think the problem here is that there's no new BIG drop that i've seen so far. We need twice as much gold now, so is there a drop, that's as common as the diamond, and gives 1000 gold? Maybe we just havent found it yet. Either way its much more satisfying to kill an enemy and watch your gold counter rise rather than find an item and sell it. Overall it just doesnt seem to add up. I'm now at a much higher level and making roughly what I made back in the catacombs on a day that I do play a lot. I do appreciate the new system where the drops are important, but a slight tweak in the amount of gold drops would go a long way in keeping players interested and making them feel like the items in the store are actually attainable. Especially the weaker players who are really only collecting wisp essences :p

Hey there

The items that drop from the enemies should sell for a lot more gold in stonevale than in catacombs - and many mobs have an average kill value much higher in terms of overall gold if you include selling items that drop - are you not finding that?
I think gold drop is decent. I shalemont I get about 10 gold a kill but sometimes mobs drop weapons Wich are worth 50 in store along with jewelry and pins
Yea I find the 50 gold weps from shalemont get me gold a lot faster than trying to gain money from stonevale. I guess stonevale is the only place that needs a tweak there.

Hey there

I agree but Its hard to sell items when your inventory is full all the time and you gottakeep running back every 2 mins
TIGHTY32
107+
WARRIOR
MABON