Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Snowstorm Spirits

Ive killed 20 snowstorm spirits and got this
so you're telling me you killed stuff for like 10 minutes and you get what i've been trying to get for over 10 hours of grinding? awesome.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

This is exactly why I hate random rare drops. You spend hours upon hours for nothing, only to find someone else killed 3 mobs and got the rare.
In this model, hard work and dedication won't necessarily get you the prize, which is extremely unfair IMO.

Better to turn in 1200 items and get the rare, whether you are high level or low level, that's fair.

Work hard, get the prize.
Don't work hard...get squat.

Of course that begs the question,...why are we working? Shouldn't we be having fun?
Gutshank 91 Rogue on Rosemerta server
"Bringing you and your god together..is my greatest pleasure."

3k+ snowballs and no hat or cloud lol. All the people on taranis i've asked said they got theirs in under 500 snowballs...kinda lame. I don't mind grinding for hours, but it sucks not having anything but 35 frozen iceballs to show for the effort.
Kimloc -142 druid
Locke - 220+ rogue
Persephone - 187 ranger
ShawShanked - 144 rogue
Machiavelli - 160 warrior
Fiddler - 95 ranger
Tattersail - 110 mage
Goethe - 83 druid
Chaucer - 4 mage

Taranis server, Member of Pride

I got a yuletide cloud hat, i ran around lirs naked no armor, no jewelrey, no costumes, no weapons, after a while i saw a cloud and decided to wrestle it naked and got my hat :). No camping spawns or anything. It is completely random so there is a small chance you could get it, it doesnt mean you will if you continuously camp the spawn so it doesnt really matter how many snowballs you get from camping just a bit of luck.
Server:Danu
Class:Ranger
Name:Funnish
Level:153