Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Yuletide 2012 Discussion Thread

I like this event but my brother thought of a good idea for the event before it came out, he said they should make it the summer event, but make the green dragons white and make the armor do cold DMG instead of heat. Because the summer event was the best in my opinion.
But I like the broom better then the carpet I don't have one but my dad let me use his. :) But any ways we thought they could do a sled or somthing too. And we were looking forward to getting a black Santa hat, but theirs only helper hats I like them too though.
:)
I'm Mage Ryan.O, of Sulis.

Grats on making the cave really hard! No, seriously. :mrgreen: There are so many more high-level and closely-spaced mobs, they spawn so much faster, and they hit so much harder that it is really a challenge to work in there. Figured out it took nearly a full group, including 2 druids, just standing in one spot to keep from idoling like crazy. But once we had it down, we could level like never before--hit 142 + 50% of the way toward 143 in about half an hour! Makes grinding fun again!
LongCool: 190+ mage
lcthief: 170+ rogue
lcwitchy: 85+ druid
World: Lugh
Proud General of Clan Aftermath

I like this event but my brother thought of a good idea for the event before it came out, he said they should make it the summer event, but make the green dragons white and make the armor do cold DMG instead of heat. Because the summer event was the best in my opinion.
But I like the broom better then the carpet I don't have one but my dad let me use his. :) But any ways we thought they could do a sled or somthing too. And we were looking forward to getting a black Santa hat, but theirs only helper hats I like them too though.
:)
I wish they would have released the cold dmg armour too, the summer event WAS the best.

Though winter just starts tomorrow, there is still time :)

Also I am dissapointed with the clouds, they look awesome but for high players the lack of camo/regen makes the brooms far superior in my opinion. Maybe if the Clouds had Regen at least it would make it better.
Nightwing beta
IPhone 3GS
Wifi Connection

Its good... but why no snow?! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
Yeah! first thing I did was fast to lirs to see if there was snow like last year. No snow! major dissapointment :cry: dont wanna be a whiner though hehe. Is there any way you can patch it in? ;)
+1
I think everyone did that ik i was sooo loking fwd to a winter wonderland and still summer it was the bigist let down i have seen all games in the xmiss period has snow or some form its traditional xmiss snow and i miss it :(
Treet people how u would like to be treeted
Respect,honour,courage 3 ingredents for a healthy game