Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Player item Selling market.

This is a good Necro post shows that admin told us it would be coming, 4 years later, nada its BS
Well he did say 'future'. 10' years from now is still the future and the statement still holds. :lol:

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I think the cause of delay is simply because it will affect the profit of the game developers as a whole. Since all the potential buyers will prioritize to look for items they need in Auction House than the Lux Shops. Because in Auction House Lux Items are cheaper and you still have the option to haggle for the price, you can also do a combination of payment (gold+elixers or other plat items) etc..

Thats why better to create a third party app to serve as your AH, the idea of built-in AH in the game is good but really bad for the developers profit imo. If you're the owner of a Chicken that lays a golden egg, will you kill it?
Phantom Menace, Rogue, 220
Blood Nemesis, Druid, 127 (a work in progress when bored) lmao!
ElementriX, Mage, 103 ( another work in progress )
Chilli Pepper, Mage 160
Armageddon, Warrior, 160

I think the cause of delay is simply because it will affect the profit of the game developers as a whole. Since all the potential buyers will prioritize to look for items they need in Auction House than the Lux Shops. Because in Auction House Lux Items are cheaper and you still have the option to haggle for the price, you can also do a combination of payment (gold+elixers or other plat items) etc..

Thats why better to create a third party app to serve as your AH, the idea of built-in AH in the game is good but really bad for the developers profit imo. If you're the owner of a Chicken that lays a golden egg, will you kill it?
Makes absolutely no sense. An auction house is a tool used to simply allow players to advertise and sell their items at all times of the day rather than being limited to having to sit down in the castle and spam for hours.

Lugh
[list][*]Vulture - Level 220 Rogue
[*]Venus - Level 195 Druid[/list][/color]

No difference between people shouting all through the day there selling stuff and putting it in auction house for itms profits, just makes it easier on US! The players. We support the game we deserve to have somewhere to sell our items without the need to get finger pain from spamming Msgs since copy paste dosent work anymore.
Oderint Dum Metuant.

No difference between people shouting all through the day there selling stuff and putting it in auction house for itms profits, just makes it easier on US! The players. We support the game we deserve to have somewhere to sell our items without the need to get finger pain from spamming Msgs since copy paste dosent work anymore.
100% agree

Mmmmmmm copy and paste doesn't work anymore. I see a pattern here.

But seriously I think OTM has got caught in a trap of constant Events and rising Level Cap development. I bet they didn't have time for much else especially if you throw in recent things like Android and the new Engine.

Other games have avoided this by more horizontal content and multiple ways to improve characters eg crafting etc. OTM may not have had the budget to fund that.

After all an Event is flashy and cheap development after you do a couple of them. No new concepts or game mechanics. Just dress up your game assets in new skins ieach time and swap the hats and present type things.
Landoril 221 Ranger
Denoril 170 Rogue
Hateril. Hat holder
Pageril...well you get the idea

Epona (The little server that could)