Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Bots and spam

iBlorgeref - alrdy reported
I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
Mabon - !^! Ranger
Mabon - @* Druid

iBlorgeref - alrdy reported
+1
+2
General of Seed - Crom
Druid 216+ & 130 something on Arawn retured in 2013
Rangers 221+ And 190+
Rogues 220+, 210+, 150+, 97+ & 150 on Arawn retired in 2013
Mage 214+
Warrior 218+

Ex member of Badabing, Celts, Uskoci & Serenity on Arawn

Can I ask...will these bots keep doing it or was it just an instantaneous attack? I've just reported about ten posts, and if this is going to continue something must be done about it, and very soon because it's very irritating!

To the poster above - please could you make your signature smaller? It takes up my whole screen. :)
Did you see ten diff posters, or 1 poster on ten posts?

I've only seen two posters so far; one today and another yesterday. I assume others got in sometime in between, but not thta many, I don't think
World: Rhiannon

I have a request when reporting a post.

Please be more creative! Im just an annoyed little mod sitting bored to death infront of a PC deleting the 27th post of a damn bot and hoping that someone will have some more creative reason for reporting the message then "This message contains advertisement for another website".

Cheers. :D
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn

I have a request when reporting a post.

Please be more creative! Im just an annoyed little mod sitting bored to death infront of a PC deleting the 27th post of a damn bot and hoping that someone will have some more creative reason for reporting the message then "This message contains advertisement for another website".

Cheers. :D
Noted.

If I get banned, it's Your fault!
World: Rhiannon