Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best Class???

Ok the DRUID is the best class by far and will rape any class that gets in its way

Ok before u start saying 'not true they just heal blah blah blah' listen to me

i have played druid for over a year now and ik what im talking about

my druid is currently a hybrid and can heal better than all rangers my lvl, has the 2nd best dps at my lvl (after rouges and before rangers)(i can ks rangers my lvl)

it has the 2nd largest skill hit(storm touch, next to mages ice shards including lure otherwise druid would be no.1)

and is able to make a great tank due to abudance, ok i have some scenarios which has all happened to me and some friends

no.1 clan called fal was up and we went along (i was lvl 98) we went along and there was a druid, rouge (99), ranger (108) and me, the druid buffed the rouge with abundance and embrace so the rouge tanked we were just over halfway then reinforcements from our clan came warrior (dps 126) rouge(144) ok so we killed and it turns out i killed it over the ranger and rouge who was here first which was amazing since i was helping heal as well. that proves i can ks some rouges my lvl and rangers higher than me

no.2 there was ranger(112), druid(123), ranger(110) and me (102) no one was come to artrisal so we decided to start and i wanted to tank i put on myself full met gear except bp and druid buffed me and i had 2200 hp and we started. I kept spamming my vines and storm touch while the druid was healing me, i didnt die in the end and i still got the kill while tanking the boss which amazed me as i had ksed 2 ranger 10 lvls higher than me and they didnt even use bolas

no.3 in a boss fight i can dps and heal which is a extra double bonus as i can still heal 760 with 320foc and auto dmg max on dummies 460 (7th highest in taranis for druids)so in rectrespect its more useful to invite druids to a boss fight for healing and dps if they have my build since it makes ranger look like unfathomable

no.4 in pvp i can defeat all melee classes my lvl but i cannot defeat caster druid or caster mage since my howling wind doesnt effect them and if they cast howling wind on me i screwed since my main dps is my melee

so in conclusion druid class is best overall since it can tank a boss, heal the best, 2nd best dps overall and as for lvling i am able to solo easily since i can heal myself unlike other classes as they have to wait for their bandage wounds to recharge after every fight while soloing

ps: all these statistics(not the examples i gave!) are based without sigils or rings ect. (obviously a rouge with assassinate 30/25 is gonna have better dmg than druid storm touch 25/25)
Well... I'm pretty sure if i had ur group against atrisal and ur lvl, then any class could tank. As for having best dps, tell me the highest ranked druid in rankings for skills/melee hit. (Might have to a scroll thru many pages).
And for healing... Well DAMN RIGHT U BETTER BE ABLE TO HEAL MORE THEN A RANGER!!!!
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Ok the DRUID is the best class by far and will rape any class that gets in its way

Ok before u start saying 'not true they just heal blah blah blah' listen to me

i have played druid for over a year now and ik what im talking about

my druid is currently a hybrid and can heal better than all rangers my lvl, has the 2nd best dps at my lvl (after rouges and before rangers)(i can ks rangers my lvl)

it has the 2nd largest skill hit(storm touch, next to mages ice shards including lure otherwise druid would be no.1)

and is able to make a great tank due to abudance, ok i have some scenarios which has all happened to me and some friends

no.1 clan called fal was up and we went along (i was lvl 98) we went along and there was a druid, rouge (99), ranger (108) and me, the druid buffed the rouge with abundance and embrace so the rouge tanked we were just over halfway then reinforcements from our clan came warrior (dps 126) rouge(144) ok so we killed and it turns out i killed it over the ranger and rouge who was here first which was amazing since i was helping heal as well. that proves i can ks some rouges my lvl and rangers higher than me

no.2 there was ranger(112), druid(123), ranger(110) and me (102) no one was come to artrisal so we decided to start and i wanted to tank i put on myself full met gear except bp and druid buffed me and i had 2200 hp and we started. I kept spamming my vines and storm touch while the druid was healing me, i didnt die in the end and i still got the kill while tanking the boss which amazed me as i had ksed 2 ranger 10 lvls higher than me and they didnt even use bolas

no.3 in a boss fight i can dps and heal which is a extra double bonus as i can still heal 760 with 320foc and auto dmg max on dummies 460 (7th highest in taranis for druids)so in rectrespect its more useful to invite druids to a boss fight for healing and dps if they have my build since it makes ranger look like unfathomable

no.4 in pvp i can defeat all melee classes my lvl but i cannot defeat caster druid or caster mage since my howling wind doesnt effect them and if they cast howling wind on me i screwed since my main dps is my melee

so in conclusion druid class is best overall since it can tank a boss, heal the best, 2nd best dps overall and as for lvling i am able to solo easily since i can heal myself unlike other classes as they have to wait for their bandage wounds to recharge after every fight while soloing

ps: all these statistics(not the examples i gave!) are based without sigils or rings ect. (obviously a rouge with assassinate 30/25 is gonna have better dmg than druid storm touch 25/25)
Well... I'm pretty sure if i had ur group against atrisal and ur lvl, then any class could tank. As for having best dps, tell me the highest ranked druid in rankings for skills/melee hit. (Might have to a scroll thru many pages).
And for healing... Well DAMN RIGHT U BETTER BE ABLE TO HEAL MORE THEN A RANGER!!!!
im talking about overall dmg including melee and skills overall on a boss ect. my vines does a good 220 dmg per tick on falgren and my auto on him is and average of 300
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Alright my bad didnt know u meant like overall not just with one shot!
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Lol, I like how theirs like 0 mage posts.... Made my day, lol OTM does that say enough?
LOL I was thinking that as well...

Maybe, the OP should re-name the thread and ask which is the worst class? I think mages might get some votes then. Yay!!!

Sigh Godzilla don't embarrass yourself. A decent ranger with knucks will do 500-600 auto on falg as fast as you can with more attack attack aswell... Druids dps is lowest of all classes it's rogue then close followed by ranger(to close) then warrior and Mage then druid. Best class is ranger atm try hVe ability to heal over 700 with also crazy good dps aswell as best skills and can solo lvl better then any class.. Best for boss fight is warrior or Druid both are needed. Druids probs more needed. Fastest lvler in group is rogue. Then ranger. Best solo lvler is ranger then warrior. That's probs it
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

You do realize that if you you are taking the highest skills hit on the dummies have no resists so lures dont do Anything. And rogue assassinate crushes that so no, druids wouldnt be number 1
DarrenSharper
Blaze It - weedwizard (420)

Sigh Godzilla don't embarrass yourself. A decent ranger with knucks will do 500-600 auto on falg as fast as you can with more attack attack aswell... Druids dps is lowest of all classes it's rogue then close followed by ranger(to close) then warrior and Mage then druid. Best class is ranger atm try hVe ability to heal over 700 with also crazy good dps aswell as best skills and can solo lvl better then any class.. Best for boss fight is warrior or Druid both are needed. Druids probs more needed. Fastest lvler in group is rogue. Then ranger. Best solo lvler is ranger then warrior. That's probs it
if druid is the lowest how come i can out dps all warriors my lvl, and yes i have grouped nearly every warrior my lvl and have out dps them all and as with rouges and rangers i can out dps most of them my lvl and ik that from experience as well
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

The warriors and rogue and rangers don't have equips you hVe...? Give them ur equips to make it a fair test as I am guessing u have some earthstone.. Get to lvl 150 and tell me u our dps any ranger with half decent equips then. Don't get me worng im not saying Druids cant do a decent bit of damage cause they can. Storm touch may be the 4th or 5th hardest hitting skill with a massive cooldown! Assasinate,sneak,ice shards and maybe giant swing will do more damage then storm touch. So ya Druids can be decent but realistically every other class is better at dps. Don't forget u may have amazing equips and using with ur hands but if a ranger had amazing equips like u. He could use a knuckle blade have 250 more damage then you while hitting just as fast. So yes u was making urself look stupid.
Brookie1 lvl 172+ rogue rosmerta. Best damn rogue ever! Clan awakening

@Godzilla

Then you lot must of had one phoenix dps group for a druid lower to get the kill over on fal loool :P

i think rangers the more solo class, they can survive the longest, bolas keeps a distance and aswell as being able to hit from far, because if you had like a warrior with bolas what would he be able to do? lol just look at the enmy come slowly towards them.
However mage's, they are good for brawling with big enemies like Wyvrens or golems, they seem to chew the hp off of enemies with their high dps and can withstand as many blows possible with a ice shield and long enough to take all the blows and kill the enemey. (to be honest u'd need a lot of sigils if u want to be a good mage/ same goes for druid.) But for warriors, rouges and rangers you don't really need sigils at all, my warrior is 144 and still runs with absalute zero sigs :)

Lol, I like how theirs like 0 mage posts.... Made my day, lol OTM does that say enough?
Because the question "what's the best support" is missing. Mages are great at supporting boss groups. With the right build, a boss will die much faster (lures), warriors will hold aggro better (cloak) and add good dmg. I've decided making mage my main because at the moment I have most fun playing it. But then again I'm only lvl 104 so I can't talk about high lvls.
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn