Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Best Class???

#11
Sharp Eye wrote:Which class is better overall?
Which class levels quicker?
Which class is better for bosses?
Which class survives longest?



Overall with all ranger
All classes lvl the same with the right build/gear but to solo lvl ranger/warrior/rogue
For bosses dps classes ranger/rogue only a few tanks are need it and the kill will always go to dps group.
Survival really comes of how fast you kill , i have see ranger/mages/druids solo a boss with out dying and because this classes can regen theirselfs at faster rate and / or stunt, slow down their enemies , + they are long distance damage means less damage taken you can survive longest .
Must ppl mistake warriors as the longest survival but to survive you have to kill the mob and must cases the warrior will be near death by the time he kills especially as hybryd/damage warrior.
Inactive player .

En este juego , mientras tanto otros juegos se llevan mi plata.

Re: Best Class???

#12
I find it amusing that most people think that the classes other than their own are the best. You should really ask someone who has leveled all these characters to a very high level and which one they found easiest and most effective. You can't really know until you fully test each class.
DarrenSharper
Blaze It - weedwizard (420)

Re: Best Class???

#13
Apollo wrote:I find it amusing that most people think that the classes other than their own are the best. You should really ask someone who has leveled all these characters to a very high level and which one they found easiest and most effective. You can't really know until you fully test each class.


That wouldn't work either as it would get easier with each class as you now have more allies to help you, better lux, more gold to buy lixirs, more time because your other accounts would take too long, and a better idea of which build to use.

The opinions that this thread is receiving are better, imo, because they are mixed and we can all come to a general conclusion on what has been stated so far:

Warriors and rouges seem to level up the fastest (due to less energy needed and better armor for the warrior)
The best overall class is rangers (because they can perform a multitude of roles
The class that could survive the longest would go to warriors as well because they can tank and basically outlast an enemy
For bosses it would be druids and warriors again because without a druid the tank will die causing a domino effect and without a tank it would be unorganized as the druid can't keep everyone alive and buffed without having to recharge and someone dying
Omnipotent Rogue 187+
LadyLust Mage 168+
Wolfgang of Mabon :)

Re: Best Class???

#14
Pretty_Entity wrote:
Apollo wrote:I find it amusing that most people think that the classes other than their own are the best. You should really ask someone who has leveled all these characters to a very high level and which one they found easiest and most effective. You can't really know until you fully test each class.


That wouldn't work either as it would get easier with each class as you now have more allies to help you, better lux, more gold to buy lixirs, more time because your other accounts would take too long, and a better idea of which build to use.

The opinions that this thread is receiving are better, imo, because they are mixed and we can all come to a general conclusion on what has been stated so far:

Warriors and rouges seem to level up the fastest (due to less energy needed and better armor for the warrior)
The best overall class is rangers (because they can perform a multitude of roles
The class that could survive the longest would go to warriors as well because they can tank and basically outlast an enemy
For bosses it would be druids and warriors again because without a druid the tank will die causing a domino effect and without a tank it would be unorganized as the druid can't keep everyone alive and buffed without having to recharge and someone dying


Im talking about very high levels. You may be able to level them more quickly yes, but the ratio of per say lixers to xp gained and kills in a lix really come down to the class because at those high levels it is expected to have the best stuff or why else would you level an alt up if you dont have the best stuff for your main.

The problem with warrior per say is that most people want them as tanks because rangers and rogues out dps them. But leveling as a tank is very hard and long. So you pretty much have so switch back and forth between both builds which is costly and tiresome.
DarrenSharper
Blaze It - weedwizard (420)

Re: Best Class???

#15
IMHO I think the winner is druid. They aren't the best at soloing buy they don't have to. They don't do much damage but all you have to do is shout "who needs a druid to level" and you will get a bunch of volunteers. So leveling can be fast especially with the group bonuses.
Papi - Arawn - Beta 4
GuildChief- / MageGuild (Chief)
Glanmoric-Mage 120
Duergath-Rogue 100 TheFamily Chief
Whuric-Druid 91
Volar-Warrior 91
Doriz-Ranger 70
"Growing old is for people who have forgotten how to play."

Re: Best Class???

#16
Papi wrote:IMHO I think the winner is druid. They aren't the best at soloing buy they don't have to. They don't do much damage but all you have to do is shout "who needs a druid to level" and you will get a bunch of volunteers. So leveling can be fast especially with the group bonuses.


My mage lvls much faster then druid. On druid I always had to wait for a group and you do get less xp/per kill... when duoig with a warrior you arnt the fastest at killing mobs either.... I find that lvling my mage goes much faster than druid, and not only bc of lix. xD

Which class is better overall?
Which class levels quicker?
Which class is better for bosses?
Which class survives longest?


1: Rangers - Medium armor, good heal, bolas (ranged)
2: Warrior/Rogue
3: Druid (Highest demand)
4: Ranger
Selene (Mage) 134 | Xellaya (Druid) 110
Clan: Uskoci
World: Arawn
Image

Re: Best Class???

#17
Which class is better overall?
Which class levels quicker?
Which class is better for bosses?
Which class survives longest?


1: Rangers - Medium armor, good heal, bolas (ranged)
2: Warrior/Rogue
3: Druid (Highest demand)
4: Ranger[/quote]
I wouldnt have put in any different, except when Druids get higher lev that start to level quicker coz of high demand.
Image

Once AlbinoWolf from Belenus. >..<


RETIRED

LONG LIVE "RESPECT"

Re: Best Class???

#18
Lol, I like how theirs like 0 mage posts.... Made my day, lol OTM does that say enough?
I will occasionly browse the forums, but for the most part im done.

If you wish to contact me, please feel free to message, as my E-mail is hooked up with the messages :D

Thank you everyone, for making this a special game.

Re: Best Class???

#19
Sharp Eye wrote:Which class is better overall?
Which class levels quicker?
Which class is better for bosses?
Which class survives longest?


Repudiated mine!!!!

1. It's still an honest opinion....
2. Warrior/rogue still
3. Either druid or warrior (I'd say warrior because some people just pot it up with no druid, still should use one.
4. Warrior..
P.s. a couple people said rangers live the longest? Depends who the competition is tho.
Server: Arawn
Been playing since October, 2011
Silvos- lvl 129 Ranger
Sirus- lvl 88 Rogue
Otm sucks... Its pay to win type of game... Money goddesses!!

Re: Best Class???

#20
Ok the DRUID is the best class by far and will rape any class that gets in its way

Ok before u start saying 'not true they just heal blah blah blah' listen to me

i have played druid for over a year now and ik what im talking about

my druid is currently a hybrid and can heal better than all rangers my lvl, has the 2nd best dps at my lvl (after rouges and before rangers)(i can ks rangers my lvl)

it has the 2nd largest skill hit(storm touch, next to mages ice shards including lure otherwise druid would be no.1)

and is able to make a great tank due to abudance, ok i have some scenarios which has all happened to me and some friends

no.1 clan called fal was up and we went along (i was lvl 98) we went along and there was a druid, rouge (99), ranger (108) and me, the druid buffed the rouge with abundance and embrace so the rouge tanked we were just over halfway then reinforcements from our clan came warrior (dps 126) rouge(144) ok so we killed and it turns out i killed it over the ranger and rouge who was here first which was amazing since i was helping heal as well. that proves i can ks some rouges my lvl and rangers higher than me

no.2 there was ranger(112), druid(123), ranger(110) and me (102) no one was come to artrisal so we decided to start and i wanted to tank i put on myself full met gear except bp and druid buffed me and i had 2200 hp and we started. I kept spamming my vines and storm touch while the druid was healing me, i didnt die in the end and i still got the kill while tanking the boss which amazed me as i had ksed 2 ranger 10 lvls higher than me and they didnt even use bolas

no.3 in a boss fight i can dps and heal which is a extra double bonus as i can still heal 760 with 320foc and auto dmg max on dummies 460 (7th highest in taranis for druids)so in rectrespect its more useful to invite druids to a boss fight for healing and dps if they have my build since it makes ranger look like unfathomable

no.4 in pvp i can defeat all melee classes my lvl but i cannot defeat caster druid or caster mage since my howling wind doesnt effect them and if they cast howling wind on me i screwed since my main dps is my melee

so in conclusion druid class is best overall since it can tank a boss, heal the best, 2nd best dps overall and as for lvling i am able to solo easily since i can heal myself unlike other classes as they have to wait for their bandage wounds to recharge after every fight while soloing

ps: all these statistics(not the examples i gave!) are based without sigils or rings ect. (obviously a rouge with assassinate 30/25 is gonna have better dmg than druid storm touch 25/25)
181 Druid
166 Rouge

Veteran CH Player, playing since December 2011.
Proud owner of a white coven

Proud Member of Aeon
"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet"
There is no sweet fruit for CH...

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: RoyalBratt and 23 guests