Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gladiator quests in Arena - a failure?

I don't know about other worlds. In Morrigan, instead of encouraging pvp or high levels "fighting" for the same mob, most are simply letting others finish their daily quest in peace. Very few actually interfere.

I don't think it's because Morrigan players are "polite" (don't get me wrong, a lot of them are), but I think it's simply because people don't want a bad reputation. If someone interferes with somebody, they know they will have a harder time completing their quests and they don't want that. So we just take our turns, and look the other way when someone beats you to it.

How about in your world? Do you guys actually fight over Ragnor or Crammok?

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Re: Gladiator quests in Arena - a failure?

TBH, I haven't tried this since the first day (just to say I completed the quest), since I didn't like the fact that it Is in the arena. But haven't really heard anything in clan chat about it (I know there were quite a bit of fighting in the first couple of weeks)

That said, not sure why this situation would be deemed a failure. The supposed purpose was to get more people to use the Arena, which it sounds like is what's happening.
World: Rhiannon

That said, not sure why this situation would be deemed a failure. The supposed purpose was to get more people to use the Arena, which it sounds like is what's happening.
Yep, more people in the Arena, but just talking and watching. Not fighting. Eh, I think that's a bust to me.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

I don't know about other worlds. In Morrigan, instead of encouraging pvp or high levels "fighting" for the same mob, most are simply letting others finish their daily quest in peace. Very few actually interfere.

I don't think it's because Morrigan players are "polite" (don't get me wrong, a lot of them are), but I think it's simply because people don't want a bad reputation. If someone interferes with somebody, they know they will have a harder time completing their quests and they don't want that. So we just take our turns, and look the other way when someone beats you to it.

How about in your world? Do you guys actually fight over Ragnor or Crammok?
Lolololol, we actually form a line on danu, then help then kill "their spawn" there can be 3 or 4 people waiting hahahaha
D0nk0 Lvl143 warrior
D1nk1 lvl90 druid (retired)
D2nk2 lvl70 ranger (retired)
D3nk3 lvl128 druid (dual log)
D4nk4 Lvl142 ranger (tri log)
D6nk6 lvl80 mage (retired)

General of PRIME
Proud owner of 2 full darkflame sets

D5nk5 lvl85 rogue (arawn)